Wes Welker's wife went in on Ray Ray on her Facebook

Hater

Ok Sore Loser, typical Pats moves but people are say it was mean & harsh but other than the 4 wives did she say anything that isn't True

OJ Simpson was Acquitted of Murder & he couldn't get paid to clean toilets, Ray Lewis is treated like a God in the NFL

What do you guys think was she wrong

Anyone ever think that perhaps he didn't commit the murder, but just paid off because it was more expedient, like law settlements quite often are? ... or that relatedly those involved were trying to bilk him?

I'm not saying I know, but neither does anyone here. There was a lot of mystery surrrounding that situation and it hardly took place between Lewis and his company and a pack of nuns.

In OJ's case it was much different.

Anyway, to presume that he committed murder amidst the uncertainty IMO is not fair. We don't know.

As to the kids/wives, ... welcome to the NFL. Of many players, at least Lewis seems to have straightened his life out unlike many others, both busts as well as retired. Look how many are completely broke after having made tens of millions. I mean HTF does that even happen. Morons.

Not a Brady or NE fan but she has a point. Lewis did find God and turned his life around after partaking in a murder (he made a plea deal), multiple wives and children (social sin) and being a over all jerk. I hope he in retirement he does good and atones for what he has done. God is his judge, not me.

Apparently Welker's wife is his judge. LOL

Amen to what you wrote.

Edited by TaskersGhost

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone ever think that perhaps he didn't commit the murder, but just paid off because it was more expedient, like law settlements quite often are? ... or that relatedly those involved were trying to bilk him?

I'm not saying I know, but neither does anyone here. There was a lot of mystery surrrounding that situation and it hardly took place between Lewis and his company and a pack of nuns.

In OJ's case it was much different.

Anyway, to presume that he committed murder amidst the uncertainty IMO is not fair. We don't know.

As to the kids/wives, ... welcome to the NFL. Of many players, at least Lewis seems to have straightened his life out unlike many others, both busts as well as retired. Look how many are completely broke after having made tens of millions. I mean HTF does that even happen. Morons.

Would you give yourself two million dollars at age 22 with the promise that there's probably more to come, and trust yourself to not f--- it up with parties, women and possessions? I would, but only because I was married a year later and already in a long-term relationship. For every Steve Johnson, married young with kids all with the same wife, and still an oddball, there are probably ten dudes who make more money and are ill-equipped to deal with it.

I think this could have gone in the other threads and have a feeling the mods will put it there....

As for what she said - not one bit of what she said was incorrect except for the role model part. He is a role model and a great one at that. He made mistake, learned from them, changed his life. I can hope my kids would learn from this example....

Bingo! I am not a big Ray Lewis fan... BUT, he did change for the better. Maybe that is because he still had the NFL. OJ on the other...

Would you give yourself two million dollars at age 22 with the promise that there's probably more to come, and trust yourself to not f--- it up with parties, women and possessions? I would, but only because I was married a year later and already in a long-term relationship. For every Steve Johnson, married young with kids all with the same wife, and still an oddball, there are probably ten dudes who make more money and are ill-equipped to deal with it.

To Lewis's credit, there are no reports of him being ANYTHING BUT an outstanding father. Taking care of his kids directly (not just leaving it to a random baby-mama). Heck, the MAIN REASON he is retiring is because his oldest son is starting college football next year and Ray wants to be at all the games!

What a monster!

He was involved...ie being on the scene. He was in their company. Conflicting eye witness statements as wether he participated in the fight. His clothing went missing afterward. This lead to the prosecutor to lean on Mr Lewis to flip on his friends. He did the smart thing to save his career.

I did.

that seems very odd. Didnt he give Tommy boy and his father some insight as to where to stay when they were in town?

Why the hell is he wearing that shirt honestly? Anyone know? Does he have any Buffalo ties?

Maybe Gronk bought it for him for a joke and made him wear it. Who knows.

Nitro, we have gone over the murder case Ray Lewis was involved in, in another thread. He, while there, was not an instigator of the fight and did try to stop the fight, hence why he ditched his white suit. However, no witness testified at any point that he was involved in the melee between the 4 main persons of the brawl outside of breaking it up and telling them to get in the car to leave.

Ray Lewis is NOT guilty of murder, and did not murder anyone. He WAS however found guilt of obstruction of justice for lying initially to the police and hiding evidence. The crime he was found guilty of he did actually commit.

As for the brawl. Lewis and his 2 friends where IN their limo. The other 2 started the fight by smashing a bottle over one of Lewis's friends head and proceed to continue attacking them. The fact that they died after starting a brutal fight is a sad result. However, as was stated, both men were found innocent due to the fact that it was self defense.

To Lewis's credit, there are no reports of him being ANYTHING BUT an outstanding father. Taking care of his kids directly (not just leaving it to a random baby-mama). Heck, the MAIN REASON he is retiring is because his oldest son is starting college football next year and Ray wants to be at all the games!

What a monster!

That's great to hear. I am not sure it's really possible for a guy who has kids by four moms to be an outstanding father, because that just shows such little regard for women that there's a hell of a lot of baggage there. But I am a father of a little girl and I think pretty little of womanizers in general, and as the kind of men she'll encounter in her adult life. I'm glad to hear he is invested in his kids' lives, though, and happier to hear if he's changed.

What a monster!

Not a monster @ all... So he is now going to prowl the sidelines and live vicariously through his son's football... Awe, this will be great... American sport's royalty...

Maybe my POV is skewed because I come at it from a law enforcement perspective. Sorry if my opinion on the matter irks others.

Its fine, and good to know where you're coming from. It's just, i find the being involved and being responsible for and/or being held responsible for something others did isn't right. I mean, how many times have you been with friends and they get into a fight...... You're there, so you're responsible for the fight?

More importantly, there are inconsistencies with the evidence of the case and really the only people that know what happened that night at Ray Lewis and the 2 men that were with him. I just find it interesting that everyone is all up in a fuss that the 2 guys got killed when they started the fight. It is a shame they died but i mean..... when you get into a drunken brawl and start by smashing a bottle over someones head, i'm pretty sure you have to plan on it escalating from there. Did they think oh ya, i'm gonna smack this kid good and then just bounce.