Senior bowl aftermath: What QB do you want to draft now?

NFL draft QB  

299 members have voted

1. 1. What QB do you want to draft?

I say no on any qb until at least round 2

Dont be surprised if they dont though. I hope we can wait that long and get a stud defensive starter in the first and i hope it's a linebacker.

Seems like a potential year to trade out of #8.

Whaddya say Doug Whaley , up and coming Bills GM ? This isnt your grandfathers Bills any more. go ahead and shake it up

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Nassib has way more votes than Geno? What is going on here? Is the homerism for Cuse really this strong?

The Buffalo Orange have taken over.

I'd love for Geno Smith to fall to us. No I did not see the Pinstripe Bowl. But, I think he can make all the throws, and has a nice deep ball. He also doesn't turn the ball over.

Dont be surprised if they dont though. I hope we can wait that long and get a stud defensive starter in the first and i hope it's a linebacker.

Seems like a potential year to trade out of #8.

Whaddya say Doug Whaley , up and coming Bills GM ? This isnt your grandfathers Bills any more. go ahead and shake it up

I hear that, although there might be not many willing to jump this year.

So who do you want know after watching the Senior Bowl?

LANDRY JONES!!!! No. He still sucks.

Dysert and Manuel were my favorites going in because I think they can be had in the 2-4th rounds. They're still my favorites because of that. Wilson is my pick if we have to take one in the first (other than Geno and maybe Barkley). We should give Pettine some weapons we can use for years to come instead of a QB that's going to likely piss us all off and get cut in 3 years.

Really???

Why would they cut him? Why wouldn't they trade him?

Fitz is on a $8,885,000 per year contract.

Surely some team in the league will perceive a QB who's team was 4 points away from the SB last year & who had a 104.1 QBR this year.......who only is going to cost $7.5M, to be worth trading a 7th round draft pick for.

You are correct. Someone will offer a draft pick for him and if it's not high enough, SF will just keep him. He is apparently a very good teammate. And as someone pointed out, Kaepernick makes less than $1 million/year.

Nobody in this draft class seems to be a lock.

+1. Best player available at no. 8. Unfortunately, no QBs look any good this year. They're all Blaine Gabberts. or Christian Ponders. Take one in round 2 and 3. Unbelievably, this might not be the QB year either. Just no one out there. Is what it is.

After watching (some of) the TrainWreck Bowl, just say NO to any QB at #8. Gotta go D with either a DE or LB.

Dion Jordan

Barkevious Mingo

Damontre Moore

At least one of them should be there.

I agree. Seems like a bad year to desperately need a QB. On the other hand, there will probably be a few good ones available to a patient (and smart) team in the middle rounds.

neither was Russell Wilson a lock

Not a lock, but unlike the crop of QBs this year, there was no question about Wilson's skill set or leadership -- the sole question was whether his height was too much of a limitation.

EJ Manuael was the only QB that consistently looked like he belonged in this game. Glennon was very good in the second half, Nassib was alternately OK and BAD !!! Dysert and Landry Jones should have been selling beer in the stands. Tyler Wilson was ehh !!!

My first Senior bowl and it was a yawner .

I really wanted to see all of the QB's in the same setting so I could make back to back comparisons.

None of the QB's really wowed me but EJ Manuel was clearly the best. He demonstrated long and short passing accuracy. The ability to feel the pressure in the pocket and react correctly. If I had to pick a second QB it would be Glennon due to the second half of the game. He was very suspect in the first half. All of the QB's seem to be throwing bounce passes JP Losman style. Tyler Wilson showed his ability to run and throw but under threw a sure touchdown. Nassib was totally unimpressive, maybe even the worse QB of the pack, in this game anyway. No one outside of Manuel and Glennon could complete a down field pass. It was like looking at a group of Trent Edwards clones. My top three are Geno Smith, Matt Barkley, and EJ Manuel with Glennon bringing up the rear. We will need to address the QB position in free agency as well as the draft. I don't know if we can draft 2 like the the redskins and get quality in both spots based on this group.

Edited by VADC Bills

I say glen non understanding he is going to need a year on the bench. To get physically stronger and work on some things. I still thing he has the highest upside

Alex smith in the short term.

No way, Napoleon Dynamite has a big arm and nothing else.

EJ Manuel is the guy the Bills should definitely target. The guy is big, athletic, mature and has a great arm and throwing motion. Once Brady and Manning retire I'd see him as one of the top four QBs in the AFC with Luck, Flacco, Rothlesbeger being the other three.

Jordan or Ansah at #8 then trade up into the 1st for Manuel. Possibly trade Jackson to Green Bay to flip our 2nd for their 1st. Then I'd sign Jason Campbell to be the transition QB.

Forget Nassib, he sucks.