Hitler on the Bills picking Doug Marrone

Enough of this already! I've said it before, I'll say it again, I have a hard time finding anything to laugh about a person whom was responsible for the death of over 6 million innocent people--2 million were children. Here's a modern equivalent, replace Hitler with Adam Lanza, or let's say the terrorist who flew planes into the Empire State building, would we find that funny?

Edited by CSBill

The one with Chan Gailey is the funniest thing that I have ever seen. I showed it to people at work and they were crecking up as well. Whoever makes these things up does a great job. In actually felt the same way as Hitler did in that video about Gailey. He would up being right.............Pretty funny stuff...

Albert Speer (midway through in the outside hallway) is a dead ringer for Marrone! Btw, if you haven't seen Downfall (the movie this is from), it's great. It's free on Netflix streaming too.

That said, i thought the Fuhrer would have been a tad happier with this hire.

Still makes me laugh. Thanks for the name of the movie, I knew I had seen it but could not recall the name.

Albert Speer (midway through in the outside hallway) is a dead ringer for Marrone! Btw, if you haven't seen Downfall (the movie this is from), it's great. It's free on Netflix streaming too.

That said, i thought the Fuhrer would have been a tad happier with this hire.

I thought the actor that played Speer looked more like Mike Mularkey....