Hitler on the Bills picking Doug Marrone

• I'm just sayin that was funny right there. (Larry the Cable Guy). Fro the guy who was offended, seriously. We all know he was a monster, but cmon man.
  • Keep them coming. I don't agree though. I'm actually much happier about this hire than Whiz, Lovie, or another retread. We can debate for another three years though I guess.

The one with Chan Gailey is the funniest thing that I have ever seen. I showed it to people at work and they were crecking up as well. Whoever makes these things up does a great job. In actually felt the same way as Hitler did in that video about Gailey. He would up being right.............Pretty funny stuff...

Funny stuff indeed...Let's hope he isn't right this time

To the poster who reminded us about what Hitler did, thanks we did not know.

I would recommend In The Garden of the Beast for you.

After reading it you will see, yes Hitler commited the horrible crimes. But the U.S. did little to stop it when they had a chance because they where trying to get Germany to repay debt.

having said all that.

I think it is funny as hell. And been sending a F*cking Doug Marrone text to my cuz who is also a diehard Bills fan. I have come around to the hire, like Smerlas. But it is now just funny. He has made me promise if Marrone leads the Bills to the Super Bowl i have to wear a shirt that says 'F*cking Doug Marrone' to the game.

Come on. There is no way you didn't know what was coming

Actually this is a different scene from all the other ones I've seen.

Enough of this already! I've said it before, I'll say it again, I have a hard time finding anything to laugh about a person whom was responsible for the death of over 6 million innocent people--2 million were children. Here's a modern equivalent, replace Hitler with Adam Lanza, or let's say the terrorist who flew planes into the Empire State building, would we find that funny?

Wait, you didn't post a link this time to The Holocaust wiki page so that we can all understand what you're talking about.

Enough of this already! I've said it before, I'll say it again, I have a hard time finding anything to laugh about a person whom was responsible for the death of over 6 million innocent people--2 million were children. Here's a modern equivalent, replace Hitler with Adam Lanza, or let's say the terrorist who flew planes into the Empire State building, would we find that funny?

i get your point. But honestly, if you get offended, don't click on the link.

These never get old. When asked about making Hitler funny, Mel Brooks said,With comedy, we can rob Hitler of his posthumous power”.

Great quote, and he is exactly correct. There is a well known formula that goes "Tragedy+Time = Comedy". The video isnt lampooning Jews in ovens or any of the other terrible things that happened. It is a parody of Hitler himself and it turns him into a clown. It is making his legacy a joke that is scoffed at. Everyone knows what he did was horrible, no one is saying otherwise. But this is making Hitler the joke, and that is the best way to do it.

Now if only that joke hadnt been beaten to death already in the many other versions of this video. :thumbsup:

Guest BlackBenny

The one with Chan Gailey is the funniest thing that I have ever seen. I showed it to people at work and they were crecking up as well. Whoever makes these things up does a great job. In actually felt the same way as Hitler did in that video about Gailey. He would up being right.............Pretty funny stuff...

Three years from now you will feel the same way about Morron, :oops: I forgot the "E". The Buddy Hackett hiring was a joke, right? :wallbash:

Great video and well done, someone has a great imagination.

Three years from now you will feel the same way about Morron, :oops: I forgot the "E". The Buddy Hackett hiring was a joke, right? :wallbash:

Great video and well done, someone has a great imagination.

I like your subtle statement that this beaten down Hitler meme is so unfunny that it's on par with changing a person's name to make a joke. Excellent use of satire. Well done.

Guest BlackBenny

I like your subtle statement that this beaten down Hitler meme is so unfunny that it's on par with changing a person's name to make a joke. Excellent use of satire. Well done.

I don't mean this in a bad or negative way, but since you mentioned changing a name to make a joke, is that what you did with your screen name. Surely you meant that screen name to be a joke, right?

Good grief, what a bunch of friggin' whiners in this thread. I think the Hitler videos are funny.

I agree, the video is very funny and meant as a joke. Some peoople would complain if you hung them with a dirty rope!

Edited by BlackBenny