Once again we settle

Instead of breaking the bank for Mike Pettine Sr, who has thoroughly dominated in head to head contests, we settle for Mike Pettine Jr Typical Bills.

Good one!

RALPH IS CHEAP

I didn't quite make it out from the various interviews - is Pettine's father retired? I am probably mixing up the stories between his father the PA HS Coaching legend, and Hackett's father, the NFL offensive mastermind. At least one of them is mostly living in Florida these days.

Good one!

RALPH IS CHEAP

I didn't quite make it out from the various interviews - is Pettine's father retired? I am probably mixing up the stories between his father the PA HS Coaching legend, and Hackett's father, the NFL offensive mastermind. At least one of them is mostly living in Florida these days.

Check the video interview on the bills' website. When jr was coaching HS, he went 0-5 against the old man.

Good one!

RALPH IS CHEAP

Paul Hackett's last known position was as quarterbacks' coach for the Oakland Raiders in 2010.