• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OL and DBs, that's it.

DB's?

Huh?

Our secondary has been under the same retread assistant for years and has shown no penchant for being an area of defensive strength. It is high time we got an assistant in who can actually coach and scheme a way to stop our secondary from giving away just about every 3rd and long pass and get the most out of Gilmore and maybe resurrect the abilities of Aaron Williams.

OL coach. Maybe Modkins, and the WR coach? Nobody coaching on the defensive side of the ball deserves another job in Buffalo.

This.

Marrone (to Wanny): How would you describe your defensive philsophy, Dave?

Wanny: Well my goal is always to get our offense back on the field as quickly as possible.

Marrone: And how do you do that?

Wanny: I design my defense to funnel everything right into the middle of our endzone fast. Then Boom, our offense is right back out there.

lol and then for his next trick he will make himself and fitzy disappear if we are lucky

I'm not sold on any of the coaches except maybe the OL coach, but Marrone was an OL coach so I don't think we would be missing out on much if we cleaned house. They are just doing this to save money since the staff is under contract for next season and they are paying them anyhow. If we are truly looking to go in a different direction and the bottom line isn't an issue then let's just get rid of them all

Maybe they are just giving them the courtesy to interview. Doubt it has anything to do with money.

OL and DBs, that's it.

You want Catavolos back?? No thanks. I think he's part of the problem.

I'd take Dehaven and D'allesandris (or whatever our OL coaches name is. I think he's a beast).

Edited by NewEra

They are just doing this to save money since the staff is under contract for next season and they are paying them anyhow.

Not sure about this, I believe I've read that assistant coach salaries are not guaranteed, so if they get canned, the team is not obligated to pay them anymore.

O line coach and do whatever it takes to get Bobby April back.

What has been so good about April's performance in Philly that makes people want him back? Philly has has one of the worst special teams out there . April's last year in Buffalo also was quite poor as he was not able to adjust well to the new return rules.

Marrone (to Wanny): How would you describe your defensive philsophy, Dave?

Wanny: Well my goal is always to get our offense back on the field as quickly as possible.

Marrone: And how do you do that?

Wanny: I design my defense to funnel everything right into the middle of our endzone fast. Then Boom, our offense is right back out there.

Well played sir

I consider any of the canned Bills coaches to be tainted. They all have been key contributors to the losing culture. Marrone knows that and may give an interview to one of them, but he aint hiriing any of em.

Edited by Dr. Trooth