Russ Brandon named President/CEO

Wagon Circler

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No it isn't. He said contrary to what is being reported, Buddy Nix isn't going anywhere and is still the GM and will run football side of house.

Chan is gone, Buddy is not.

Buddy is on in the short term, Whaley is the guy...Brandon just said so.

Nothing has changed today. Brandon has been running the team for awhile already. Nix is still the GM and will one day transition to Whaley, which we already strongly suspected. Disappointing day with nothing to get excited about.

You're wrong. There is a HUGE change...Ralph is out of the loop.

PTR

Sharing this from the shoutbox responding to DrD...

I do not want Brandon announcing Nix's plans. It is not his place, it is not professional. Nix, if that is the plan, should step up and say along the lines "right now I am focused on keeping key pieces here in Buffalo and making sure we have the best pieces in place for 2013. We have the draft coming up and we can fix some positions and get better at them. i am not thinking about after the draft, but I told you before, I want to get a QB for the future."

Can someone link this speech ? Maybe I am dense but I can't seem to find it on buffalobills.com or wgr

Download wgr 550 application and listen now. I'm sure it will be in their audio vault shortly

Sharing this from the shoutbox responding to DrD...

I respect that, but the purpose of this PC is not really about Nix. According to Russ, Nix's status wasn't in question.

You're wrong. There is a HUGE change...Ralph is out of the loop.

PTR

I'll say it again, since you don't understand PTR. The Bills are only interested in selling tickets. They measure success in tickets/merchandise sold and not wins. Get with it! :rolleyes:

Russ says Buddy is the best talent evaluator he knows.....how is that QB talent evaluation coming along? What a bunch of garbage talk....first they think Edwards is the guy and then they become unbelievably stubborn with their decision on Fitz (not to mention WRONG).

Is nobody going to ask this????