Russ Brandon named President/CEO

Wagon Circler

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Russ says Buddy is the best talent evaluator he knows.....how is that QB talent evaluation coming along? What a bunch of garbage talk....first they think Edwards is the guy and then they become unbelievably stubborn with their decision on Fitz (not to mention WRONG).

Is nobody going to ask this????

If Chan thinks he can win with Fitz, why would Buddy look for a starting qb? I really don't get why people don't understand this.

six QB in this years playoffs are 1st or 2nd year players, and we could have drafted 4 of these. Dalton, Kaepernick, Ponder, and Wilson and the fact that we didn't draft any QB the last two years is what is frustrating. Even if we had missed, we would have at least addressed the obvious need, and that's the scariest part. Failing to address the need.

So this is the "mind blowing" news huh. I figured Brandon has making most if not all of the decisions for a while now and Whaley would have not come to Buffalo if he wasn't going to be GM within a few years. This just made it all official.

I think it really means they can let the phone calls from Ralph go to voice mail.

Again, only change is the GM reports to Brandon, not to Ralph. But Buddy will have same role going forward, nothing changing. He couldn't be clearer that Buddy is staying put.

Buddy will address the switch to Whaley when he talks after Brandon.

So this is the "mind blowing" news huh. I figured Brandon has making most if not all of the decisions for a while now and Whaley would have not come to Buffalo if he wasn't going to be GM within a few years. This just made it all official.

I think what makes it "mind blowing" for some is the notion that RW relinquished control. For many (including myself), that didn't seem very likely, and at the same time is what the organization absolutely needed.

Maybe not "mind blowing", but very unexpected and quite welcomed news.

If Chan thinks he can win with Fitz, why would Buddy look for a starting qb? I really don't get why people don't understand this.

Because it was obvious to anyone paying attention that he could not win with Fitz.