Russ Brandon named President/CEO

Wagon Circler

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@alexmarvez

#Bills news conference going 2 announce Russ Brandon overseeing football operations, source told @FOXSports.com. Buddy Nix will report 2 him

If this is what Bulldog is referring to, then it's definitely not mindblowing, it's almost obvious at this point--- though he's right that I might not like it.

Turn on WGR 550.

Our minds are about to be blown by Howard Simon after the commercial break.

BIG, BIG NEWS according to Bulldog.

He said this and in addition "in regards to the hierarchy" - seems the Russ Brandon news is true

If Brandon is in charge of football operations we might as well just suspend the team until it is sold. He has already proven he knows nothing about the football side of things, he needs to stick to the marketing.

If this is true it will be the biggest step backward since we lost our last true GM in John Butler.

RTB

I've got a real bad feeling about all of this

Turn on WGR 550.

Our minds are about to be blown by Howard Simon after the commercial break.

BIG, BIG NEWS according to Bulldog.

Probably the same news about Brandon, which appears he'll be named President in replacement of RW.

If this is what Bulldog is referring to, then it's definitely not mindblowing, it's almost obvious at this point--- though he's right that I might not like it.

Maybe Buddy stays through the draft and then new GM takes over? They will miss out on a young GM candidate such as Caldwell at this rate. I want a new young Football Guy running the Bills making the coaching and personnel decisions. Buddy is not the right guy IMO.

Agreed. Not a major event.

Edited by DGW54321