Kyle Williams has same foot injury as last year

5 Wide

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care what the injury is. He played like crap this year. Did anyone else see Sanchez stuff arm him yesterday and laugh? I sure did. It was right in front of me and it was hilarious. Stiff armed by a skinny runt QB.

I saw that. I replayed it at least 4 times to make sure it was Kyle. I couldn't believe it! He didn't seem to be too off balance. Sanchez just Bit*h slapped him to the ground! After he "face-planted" the turf, he just kinda got up on his hands and knees slowly like "What just happened. I hope nobody saw that!"

I don't care what the injury is. He played like crap this year. Did anyone else see Sanchez stuff arm him yesterday and laugh? I sure did. It was right in front of me and it was hilarious. Stiff armed by a skinny runt QB.

You are a cold cold man.

So his poor performance isn't possibly the result of an injury he's been playing with all season long?

His bone spurs last year got him placed on injured reserve in November and required surgery and six months of rehab. It severely affected him.

I think it's really likely that Kyle tried playing through it this season and that it affected his play. There's no other reason that a guy who's been such an excellent player has had such a bad second half of the season.

And yes. The stiff arm play was impossible to miss.