• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

go get the best QB in the draft at #8:

Zac Dysert

Let's take another one with our 2nd round pick, just for good measure. Find a good QB, have a good team, that's really what this league boils down too.

Dysert has game.

This is not a good year to take a QB early in the draft that would have been better last year . If we are going to make a move up for any one it needs to be a sure fire good player which Teo is about the only one i can see .

Qb's this year are a reach Geno Smith can't play in bad weather so pass on him Barkley is another USC night mare, Jones ah i just don't think so, Wilson is the only one that has been around long enough but i don't know about him either .

Next year would be a much better year to go after a franchise guy , get a decent stop gap QB then pull the trigger after next season ...

This is not a good year to take a QB early in the draft that would have been better last year . If we are going to make a move up for any one it needs to be a sure fire good player which Teo is about the only one i can see .

Qb's this year are a reach Geno Smith can't play in bad weather so pass on him Barkley is another USC night mare, Jones ah i just don't think so, Wilson is the only one that has been around long enough but i don't know about him either .

Next year would be a much better year to go after a franchise guy , get a decent stop gap QB then pull the trigger after next season ...

This gets repeated so much and it's nonsense. If your picking at 8, this year is as good or better than average for getting a qb. Even if there was a luck or rg3 or cam we couldn't get to him. The points of reference are tannehill, locker, gabbert.... And I think the grouping this year is atleast that good.

As the topic says...

Lets start hearing some draft suggestions.

1. Manti Te'o LB

2. Landry Jones QB

3. Da'Rick Rogers WR

Those are my top three as of this post.

Manti Te'o is at the top of my list as well, followed by Jarvis Jones, LB Georgia.

The Bills should wait until round 2 to pick up a QB...my pick would be Ryan Nassib from Syracuse.

8th in the 1st, 41st in the 2nd and 71st in the 3rd.

As the topic says...

Lets start hearing some draft suggestions.

1. Manti Te'o LB

2. Landry Jones QB

3. Da'Rick Rogers WR

Those are my top three as of this post.

Are you saying that's your top 3 overall or what you want for the first 3 rounds? Because Jones is a 3rd rounder, not a 1st. And Rogers is a 2nd rounder, not a first.

Manti Te'o is at the top of my list as well, followed by Jarvis Jones, LB Georgia.

The Bills should wait until round 2 to pick up a QB...my pick would be Ryan Nassib from Syracuse.

Jarvis Jones, the 3-4 rush linebacker with a degenerative spinal condition? Ok.

Not saying you did, but you do realize this has been said every single year for years now, including last 2 years right? Every year it's the same thing..."no QBs worth taking at our pick, the year to do it was the year before.". No offense to you, like I said not accusing you of having said that as I have no idea. But I am personally getting tired of this statement. Every year it's the same thing...no one worth taking yet guys like Dalton, Wilson, etc go later and turn their franchises around. How about we just find a front office who can scout better and finally take a real prospect to groom? Sure, this class isn't as good as last years on paper, but that's ONLY because there is no projected Luck or RG3...but that does not mean there aren't going to be a good QB or three to emerge from this draft. In fact, odds are there will be. So just because a QB prospect is not a once in ten years kind of prospect like Luck or RG3 does not mean good QBs can't be had in this draft. It's one of our BIGGEST problems, and now that you don't have to commit a fortune to a rookie QB, the risk is far less and we need to take one. I mean how many more times are we gonna have a top 10 pick? Hopefully this is the last time. Teo would be nice, but a LB isn't gonna turn this team around like a real QB could. Fitz has thrown the most INTs of ANY QB over the last 2 years. You show me a team with that stat and I will show you a team with a miserable record over that span. So it's either the draft, trade, or FA and I don't see much talent coming available in FA or for trade.

Edited by Alphadawg7

Let's do whatever we gotta do to draft Robbie Rouse. 5'7" 190, All-time leading rusher at Fresno State! Rushed for over a buck 9 times this season, 58 catches out of the backfield... 12 touchdowns this season... Look, as much as I like Freddy, his best days at RB are DONE... Choice is OK, but has hit his ceiling in terms of usefulness.

Robbie Rouse can SCOOT.. Perfect compliment to Spiller, IMHO. Look for him in the 5th round... 6th is a possibility, but I doubt he lasts that long.

Jarvis Jones, the 3-4 rush linebacker with a degenerative spinal condition? Ok.

You have a degenerative brain condition if you think he won't be a top ten pick...the guy has proven over the last two years that he is a playmaker, and I feel he would be more than capable of playing OLB in a 4-3.

in my sig but I'll put em down to see better;

1. QB Landry Jones 6'4" 235 Oklahoma

2. DE John Simon 6'3" 265 Ohio ST

3. WR Cordarrelle Patterson 6'3" 210 Tenn

4. DT Margus Hunt 6'8" 295 SMU

5. OLB Jelani Jenkins 6'1" 230 Florida

6. RB Zach Line 6'1" 230 SMU

7. TE Zach Sudfeld Nevada