Are Schoop And Bulldog Married ?

Nukethis

Did they run off to Vegas and get married ? Bulldog definitely plays the part of the obedient

housewife as he bobbleheads and parrots every ridiculous thing thats said coming out of Schoops

peabrain. Its easy to imagine Bulldog greeting Schoop at the door after work, giving him his newspaper and a footrub while juggling cooking Schoops dinner. I mean geezus Bulldog, grow a pair already and break away from your nodding paradigm. Is he that intimidated by Schoop that he cant ever disagree with him ?

Makes for lousy radio having a yes man with an obstinate douchebag on air.

Are they actually on the air together today? I can't believe how many days off they get - one or the other is sick or on vacation so much it's crazy.

Schopp's shows the last two days were dreadful. I hope he's not serious when he gets so fired about the AP poll (Monday) and players not getting paid scale (Tuesday)

I really dont understand all the criticism for the radio guys. I can understand criticizing game announcers on tv; unless you want to mute the broadcast you're stuck with them (although turning down the center channel is a neat trick, to keep only the sounds of the stadium). But it's a radio show; if you don't like it turn it off. Seems like many here would rather leave it on and get themselves all wound up when they don't like what they hear.

Edited by coloradobillsfan

Did they run off to Vegas and get married ? Bulldog definitely plays the part of the obedient

housewife as he bobbleheads and parrots every ridiculous thing thats said coming out of Schoops

peabrain. Its easy to imagine Bulldog greeting Schoop at the door after work, giving him his newspaper and a footrub while juggling cooking Schoops dinner. I mean geezus Bulldog, grow a pair already and break away from your nodding paradigm. Is he that intimidated by Schoop that he cant ever disagree with him ?

Makes for lousy radio having a yes man with an obstinate douchebag on air.

You think two people always agreeing is a sign they are married?? LOL, I guess you haven't been down that aisle yet.

And then the create posts like this and rant how they should be fired. All the station manager cares about is that people listen, they could care less whether you love him or hate him, just listen. And then it's even better when people write posts about how bad the show is as that will likely mean others will also listen to find out for themselves how bad it it.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, you want to get rid of him, everyone needs to stop posting how bad they are. Don't speak, write, post, or discuss anything about the show!

Very funny how there's so many people here that can't stand Schopp and the Bulldog, yet they are constantly listening to their radio show.

Very funny how there's so many people here that can't stand Schopp and the Bulldog, yet they are constantly listening to their radio show.

It's a little like hating liver but you eat it anyway because you're starving. At least when 97 Rock was the Bills station there was a part-time alternative to WGR. Now it's them or nothing, so you listen as long as you can stand it. The last 3-4 times I used my TuneInn app I shut it off within 3 minutes.

PTR

I really dont understand all the criticism for the radio guys. I can understand criticizing game announcers on tv; unless you want to mute the broadcast you're stuck with them (although turning down the center channel is a neat trick, to keep only the sounds of the stadium). But it's a radio show; if you don't like it turn it off. Seems like many here would rather leave it on and get themselves all wound up when they don't like what they hear.

For the 1 millionth time to this type of logic - there is no other sports station in Buffalo !! Got it??

The desire is not to listen to talk radio - its to listen to SPORTS radio and there is no option but to listen to the continual crap waiting for occasional nuggets of sports info.

If there was ANY competition these guys would be gone

Based on many days he misses, how much he talks about drinking, talking about how hung over he was one day while doing the show, etc.

But, I shouldn't have said that - jr1's post of "Bulldog has to answer the how are you's. Mike is the angry drunken father that everyone has to walk on eggshells around" hit the nail on the head without me having to add to it.

It's a little like hating liver but you eat it anyway because you're starving. At least when 97 Rock was the Bills station there was a part-time alternative to WGR. Now it's them or nothing, so you listen as long as you can stand it. The last 3-4 times I used my TuneInn app I shut it off within 3 minutes.

PTR

I find myself doing exactly the same thing. For those who say, "Why do you listen? Why don't you just turn it off?"... understand something. I live in Massachusetts as a die-hard Bills fan. If I had other options besides Schopp, I would most certainly entertain them. But they are the only option. I use the TuneIn app to listen while driving to and from work. On the way home, it takes 3-5 minutes for me to figure out whether I can tolerate Schopp that day. If not, I DO TURN IT OFF and listen to music instead.