Benghazi

Dude; seriously. You do know what happened to her right?

Yes, I know. However, the mob didn't get much past fingers when their little party was broken up and she was taken under the protection of the women in the area. It's all good.

• 2 weeks later...

I think that every 10 pages or so, we should remember what hasn't been completely determined in this "settled" scandal.....

Why was ambassador Chris Stevens in Benghazi?

Why were the Americans the last flag flying in Benghazi, after the British had left and the Red Cross had been bombed?

Why were requests for additional security denied?

Why were no assets deployed during the siege?

Why was Susan Rice picked to go on the Sunday talk shows and present the video story?

Do you know the origin of the “mythology” that the attack was spawned by a video?

Where was President Obama that evening?

A closer look at the Benghazi lie:New photos confirm the attack’s coordination and its cover-up

by Tom Fitton

The Obama State Department has finally released a second round of photos revealing the harrowing devastation wrought by a terrorist attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi on Sept. 11, 2012.

The new photographs depict rampant damage to the consulate. They show charred walls, smoldering fires, Arabic graffiti defacing exterior walls, and scattered debris throughout. The extent of the damage would lead any reasonably serious person to conclude that this was a cold, calculated attack, carefully coordinated to mark the 11th anniversary of Sept. 11, 2001. Unfortunately for the American people, the Obama-Clinton-Rice cabal that led to the Benghazi cover-up was far more interested in political-damage control than serious damage assessment.

Let’s be clear: The photos clearly reveal that the terrorist attack on the Benghazi consulate was not some spur-of-the-moment prank pulled by a couple of hyped-up Libyans coming off a YouTube binge, as top Obama administration officials led the American people to believe. It was most certainly not, as President Obama himself suggested to the entire world via the United Nations, the result of “a crude and disgusting video [that] sparked outrage throughout the Muslim world.”

Read more: http://www.washingto.../#ixzz2n5JIuGKE

Of course......

what-difference-does-it-make.jpg

What difference does it make now?

Read more: http://www.washingto.../#ixzz2n5JIuGKE

Of course......

what-difference-does-it-make.jpg

What difference does it make now?

I'm still debating this....

When the Ds nominate Hillary, we can expect to see this "wall to wall". This is for 2 reasons.

1. Because it's so damning

2. Because the Rs failed to expend all their ordinance on Obamcare, thanks to Romney, last time around.

This time? I think even Steve Atwater would blush at what's coming. One thing I'm pretty sure the Rs have learned is "we will never be beaten by spam again. This time we will fight on the internet, and in the culture, like we should have been doing for the last 20 years."

Given this....

The "What difference does it make" thing is so awful, so damning, etc., and absolutely appropriate, I mean cut the crap: she needs to be held accountable, and she hasn't been. Not even close. She doesn't deserve to be President based solely on this specific incident. She has simply disqualified herself to be CinC. Ask any officer, and they will tell you that being this reckless and uncaring with the lives you are responsible for is disqualification for office. Plain and simple. That message needs to be driven home, over and over, so that it even reaches the domains of the dimwitted. They should start with: "The View".

OTOH, I'm not sure I'm ready for the "What Difference Does It Make" ringtone in airports, the "WDDIM" t-shirts, the "WDDIM" country Christmas album, the "WDDIM" action figures(we simply cannot say "Barbie", and especially not "doll" here, can we?), or the "WDDIM" Ch-Ch-Ch-Chia.

I suppose all of this will be funny as hell, when it starts on Jan 1, 2015. But, I'm not sure I will still be up for it in July, when this fat lady and her 50 plastic bags is holding me up at the security line, and she's yelling out "WDDIM" and giggling.

I don't think Hillary gets out of the Democrat primaries without being lambasted constantly with her comment. If someone were smart, they would run a spoof of her 2008 "2 am phone call" schtick alongside her "what does it matter" about the deaths of Americans comment.

Well if the Democrat challengers are not smart and do it, the GOP nominee will likely be. I would love for someone to run an ad with the punchline: Hillary 2016 - What, at this point, does she matter?

Edited by Koko78

Stonewall: State ordered Benghazi security firm to avoid media

by Paul Bedard

The British security firm that failed to protect the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, from a terrorist attack a year ago that killed Ambassador Christopher Stevens was told by the State Department to avoid the media, the latest example of stonewalling over the attack.

In newly uncovered emails received by the public watchdog group Judicial Watch, State was notified that the firm, Blue Mountain Group, was being pressed for answers about the surprise attack. Instead of giving the group the green light to answer the media, State ordered the firm to go into hiding.

“Thank you so much for informing us about the media inquiries. We notified our public affairs personnel that they too may receive some questions. We concur with you that at the moment the best way to deal with the inquiries is to either be silent or provide no comments,” said an email from a State contracting officer.

http://washingtonexa...article/2540583