Benghazi

Actually, the agreement to remove troops from Iraq was signed in 2008 by Bush.

Is there ANYTHING you can get right?

Ya, a signed agreement. Sure buddy. Meanwhile the GOP protested to high heaven against us leaving including the guy that ran against Obama. What were you saying about me always being right?

He knows how many Americans the WH left for dead in Benghazi, but that's just because each death provides its own unique chuckle to him.

You want to compare Iraq war to a terrorist attack? You are a complete idiot

You want to compare Iraq war to a terrorist attack? You are a complete idiot

C'mon, gatorman. We both know you don't consider Benghazi a terrorist attack as much you consider it fodder for a good hearty laugh. Still not sure WHY you find it funny that the WH left four Americans to die, but who knows what drives the funny bone of a mindless progressive like yourself.

You're probably still laughing about Christopher Steven's death as I write this.

C'mon, gatorman. We both know you don't consider Benghazi a terrorist attack as much you consider it fodder for a good hearty laugh. Still not sure WHY you find it funny that the WH left four Americans to die, but who knows what drives the funny bone of a mindless progressive like yourself.

You're probably still laughing about Christopher Steven's death as I write this.

Keep saying it enough, you might even start to believe it yourself. Tell me what was worse...Been by gosh zi or the attack on the Marine barracks?

How many days during Bush's president were four or more Americans killed overseas?

You are a tool and you are being played by the right wing propaganda machine

Keep saying it enough, you might even start to believe it yourself. Tell me what was worse...Been by gosh zi or the attack on the Marine barracks?

How many days during Bush's president were four or more Americans killed overseas?

You're the one who said you got a laugh out of the WH leaving four people to die in Benghazi. I'm just the guy who keeps reminding you what you said.

How many days during Obama's presidency were four or more Americans killed overseas?

You're the one who said you got a laugh out of the WH leaving four people to die in Benghazi. I'm just the guy who keeps reminding you what you said.

Did I say those exact words?? Or did I say I got a laugh out of you clowns chasing after your tails on this "scandal"?

How many days during Obama's presidency were four or more Americans killed overseas?

Since Obama ended Bush's occupation of Iraq, not nearly as many as the previous Presidents

Did I say those exact words?? Or did I say I got a laugh out of you clowns chasing after your tails on this "scandal"?

Obama lied Begazi died :lol:

Since Obama ended Bush's occupation of Iraq, not nearly as many as the previous Presidents

We already went over this...BUSH ended Bush's occupation. The agreement was made on his watch, and the drawdown was started before Obama took office. If you're going to be counter-factual, could you at least be less of a total fool about it?

So now you're not even sure how much of a laugh you got out of the WH leaving four Americans for dead? AND you still don't think the facts behind Christopher Stevens' death are scandalous?

Probably shouldn't expect much more from one of the last people holding up the Obamacare flag.

So now you're not even sure how much of a laugh you got out of the WH leaving four Americans for dead? AND you still don't think the facts behind Christopher Stevens' death are scandalous?

Probably shouldn't expect much more from one of the last people holding up the Obamacare flag.

I still wonder what was going on at the CIA annex. I bet that ultimately the weapons that the CIA Was told to give to the terrorists err I meant freedom fighting rebels ultimately were used against us and that is one of the reasons they are trying so hard and doing such a bad job at stonewalling and diverting our attention.

I would also love to know where and what obama was doing when the phone rang and said the compound was under attack... why is that so mysterious and why is no one asking?

I would also love to know where and what obama was doing when the phone rang and said the compound was under attack... why is that so mysterious and why is no one asking?

Absolutely no one has thee nutsack to ask that question. No one. Likely afraid Obama will send Holder after them if they try to prod too much. Tap their phones. Audit them.

I still wonder what was going on at the CIA annex. I bet that ultimately the weapons that the CIA Was told to give to the terrorists err I meant freedom fighting rebels ultimately were used against us and that is one of the reasons they are trying so hard and doing such a bad job at stonewalling and diverting our attention.

Fast & Furious 2: the Benghazi edition.

Wait until 2016.

We already went over this...BUSH ended Bush's occupation. The agreement was made on his watch, and the drawdown was started before Obama took office. If you're going to be counter-factual, could you at least be less of a total fool about it?

Yes, we have been over this! Bush was not in office when we left Iraq you idiot. Agreements are made to be broken which was exactly what McCain wanted to do. And I was laughing at the fake scandal and offering you clowns a slogan. Have fun

Wow! This idiotic "scandal" has fallen so far that you dumb asses are trying to use it against ME instead of the president who somehow left people behind to die or something. Pathetic

Ya, that it! Or maybe they were the old weapons Reagan gave to the Iranians in the Contra scandal? Who knows

actually the Iraqis ended Bush's/Obama's occupation basically by insisting that Iraqi law applies in Iraq

You mean like "Let me be clear: if you like your health insurance, you can keep it?"

to be fair he said you can keep your health insurance not you illusion of health insurance.

to be fair he said you can keep your health insurance not you illusion of health insurance.

WTF are you talking about? He said very specifically, If you like your plan, you can keep it. Period. If you like your doctor, you can keep them. Period.

Did the mics all turn off as soon as he started to say "...however, what I really mean is..."?