Benghazi

A Conservative liar??? No way!!

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/09/business/media/cbs-correspondent-apologizes-for-report-on-benghazi-attack.html?hp&_r=0

The correspondent for a disputed “60 Minutes'’ segment about the attack last year on the United States Special Mission in Benghazi, Libya, apologized on the air Friday morning. The reporter, Lara Logan, said it was a “mistake'’ to put on a security officer whose credibility has since been undermined by his diverging accounts of his actions that night.

So much for the Liberal media. Our media is a capitalist media out to make a profit, period.

A Conservative liar??? No way!!

http://www.nytimes.c...ck.html?hp&_r=0

So much for the Liberal media. Our media is a capitalist media out to make a profit, period.

Where exactly is that guy's political affiliation noted? How do you know he lied to go after the administration you idolize and not to make money selling his story?

I love how the media has propped up an empty suit for 5 years and you still don't get it.

Where exactly is that guy's political affiliation noted? How do you know he lied to go after the administration you idolize and not to make money selling his story?

I love how the media has propped up an empty suit for 5 years and you still don't get it.

No kidding. It appears he lied more to make himself out to be a terrorist killing hero than to "get" the Obama Administration.

You have to go back to Eisenhower to find a President that was generally liked and respected by most people ( if there are any Eisenhower haters have your say maybe I missed you) before Eisenhower you have to go back to Theodore Roosevelt (again I may have just missed Teddy Roosevelt haters) so in the 100+ years after Teddy maybe one President would get the approval of most people, maybe.

CBS’s withdrawal of the story not only undermined its reporting, but that of Fox News, which apparently relied on Davies as a source for stories that have challenged the Obama administration’s account of events. Fox had cited the “60 Minutes” story repeatedly to validate its earlier reporting. “We stand by our reporting on Benghazi, and given what is still unknown, we anticipate further fact finding from those who know the truth about what took place on 9/11/12,” said Michael Clemente, executive vice president of news for Fox News.

:lol: They stand behind CBS's wrongful reporting even though CBS doesn't?? Well, so much for searching for the truth, this is all just a Conservative and media tail chase now.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/60-minutes-apologizes-for-benghazi-report/2013/11/08/6e7b6b9a-487e-11e3-a196-3544a03c2351_story.html

Oh excuse me, how about this...the douche bag who was used by Conservatives to go after the admistration I do respect. Better? You can split hairs all you want, but THE MEDIA you say is conspiring against your political beliefs is now lying about him?

Reagan was generally liked and respected.

And he still had a pretty bad second term with Iran Contra and the fact that he generally went senile in that time...

Oh excuse me, how about this...the douche bag who was used by Conservatives to go after the admistration I do respect. Better?

Not sure. There are still tons of questions to be answered about what happened on the ground and in the lead up to the attack, especially considering the folks on the ground gave plenty of advanced notice that things weren't good.

This guy's "lies" don't change the B.S. story about it not being a terrorist attack, the spin about some internet video, or any of the other 100 threads that have unraveled since the White House started lying about it.

I understand you're a choad swallower and desperately need some kind of validation that this administration isn't completely corrupt. No one with a clue is buying.

You can split hairs all you want, but THE MEDIA you say is conspiring against your political beliefs is now lying about him?

Link? That's quite an accusation. What exactly are my political beliefs? I'm always curious to hear one of you mouth breathers try to explain what I think.

:lol: They stand behind CBS's wrongful reporting even though CBS doesn't?? Well, so much for searching for the truth, this is all just a Conservative and media tail chase now.

http://www.washingto...2351_story.html

Oh excuse me, how about this...the douche bag who was used by Conservatives to go after the admistration I do respect. Better? You can split hairs all you want, but THE MEDIA you say is conspiring against your political beliefs is now lying about him?

And he still had a pretty bad second term with Iran Contra and the fact that he generally went senile in that time...

Obama has had a half dozen Iran/Contras. No, he wasn't senile, but you are free to link to any real proof of it. BTW, how come you run away from other threads once your bs has been refuted?

Not sure. There are still tons of questions to be answered about what happened on the ground and in the lead up to the attack, especially considering the folks on the ground gave plenty of advanced notice that things weren't good.

This guy's "lies" don't change the B.S. story about it not being a terrorist attack, the spin about some internet video, or any of the other 100 threads that have unraveled since the White House started lying about it.

I understand you're a choad swallower and desperately need some kind of validation that this administration isn't completely corrupt. No one with a clue is buying.

Link? That's quite an accusation. What exactly are my political beliefs? I'm always curious to hear one of you mouth breathers try to explain what I think.

I don't think there is any doubt Obama lied about the attack after it occurred. I mean ok, a politician lied tell me one that never did? Even one president! Seriously, your emotional hatred of this President is so silly and infantile.

Obama has had a half dozen Iran/Contras. No, he wasn't senile, but you are free to link to any real proof of it. BTW, how come you run away from other threads once your bs has been refuted?

Ya, he was senile

And i don't run away, you clowns just make such stupid and outrageous claims--like your Obama has dozens of Iran Contra affairs--that they don't derserve my time.

I don't think there is any doubt Obama lied about the attack after it occurred. I mean ok, a politician lied tell me one that never did? Even one president! Seriously, your emotional hatred of this President is so silly and infantile.

I gotta give you dolts credit; in the face of the most incompetent and dishonest administration ever, you keep your message synced very well from coast to coast - "All politicians lie! What's the big deal?!? Your hatred of this president is ridiculous! Why do you hate black people???"

Probably anyone on this site who follows friends on social media sees these same embarrassing words over and over from people like you who are too stupid to understand or admit that bad behavior is no excuse for bad behavior.

Did Bush lie about WMD and if he did you just shrug your shoulders at that and say "oh well, they all lie. No big deal." ?

Ya, he was senile

And i don't run away, you clowns just make such stupid and outrageous claims--like your Obama has dozens of Iran Contra affairs--that they don't derserve my time.

Link to something that proves Reagan was senile. I didn't say Obama has "dozens" of Iran/Contra affairs. I said a "half dozen". Now why won't you respond in threads where you have been refuted? You just run away and hide like the little pu$$y you are.

You have to go back to Eisenhower to find a President that was generally liked and respected by most people ( if there are any Eisenhower haters have your say maybe I missed you) before Eisenhower you have to go back to Theodore Roosevelt (again I may have just missed Teddy Roosevelt haters) so in the 100+ years after Teddy maybe one President would get the approval of most people, maybe.

We are all too young for Teddy so forget that but even though I am too young I can promise you that many people disliked Ike. They did a whole episode of Happy Days about it. I can't remember what Fonzie thought.

Anyway, Ike was as bald as a cue ball which means many people had no trust in him. Bald people are reputed to be sneaky and evil. Most stereotypes have a basis in reality. I have to say there are some bald people I like such as Gene Frenkle but I have found most to be untrustworthy.

We are all too young for Teddy so forget that but even though I am too young I can promise you that many people disliked Ike. They did a whole episode of Happy Days about it. I can't remember what Fonzie thought.

Anyway, Ike was as bald as a cue ball which means many people had no trust in him. Bald people are reputed to be sneaky and evil. Most stereotypes have a basis in reality. I have to say there are some bald people I like such as Gene Frenkle but I have found most to be untrustworthy.

You don't trust Mr. Clean? What's wrong with you?

Obama Lied! People Died!

No, it's people died and then Obama lied, unlike a president that lied us into a war.

Has anyone found those WMD yet?

Did Bush lie about WMD and if he did you just shrug your shoulders at that and say "oh well, they all lie. No big deal." ?

Are all lies created equal? Lying us into a war is one thing, lying about an event that already took place is another. Big f'n difference.

You think Bush lied?

Have you ever heard of "I like Ike"? Game, set, match. You have my permission to use this as an example to your reluctant contestants as how to crush an opponent.

No, it's people died and then Obama lied, unlike a president that lied us into a war.

Has anyone found those WMD yet?

Are all lies created equal? Lying us into a war is one thing, lying about an event that already took place is another. Big f'n difference.

You think Bush lied?

http://www.bing.com/...4A6E45BC0284C01

Yes Runaway, this is for you.

Edited by 3rdnlng