Benghazi

No, it's people died and then Obama lied, unlike a president that lied us into a war.

Has anyone found those WMD yet?

Are all lies created equal? Lying us into a war is one thing, lying about an event that already took place is another. Big f'n difference.

You think Bush lied?

No I don't think he lied. I get your point about lies not being equal but when you're the President any lie is really bad I don't care who they are. And the fact that you look at Obama lying as "eh, no biggie" just shows you've got your head crammed deep up your partisan ass.

No, it's people died and then Obama lied, unlike a president that lied us into a war.

What about that little lie about being able to keep you health insurance he told. Do you think that could have the possibility of people dying due to not being able to get care?

No I don't think he lied. I get your point about lies not being equal but when you're the President any lie is really bad I don't care who they are. And the fact that you look at Obama lying as "eh, no biggie" just shows you've got your head crammed deep up your partisan ass.

You don't think Bush lied and you call me partisan...ok, lol! That's beautiful

What about that little lie about being able to keep you health insurance he told. Do you think that could have the possibility of people dying due to not being able to get care?

Oh!!! Now your "non-partisan" arse cares about people getting health care? You really are funny, you know. Most of those people are getting better insurance, oh boo hoo. And I'm sure they will fix it anyway. And the many benefits of the law won't be repealed because they are good reforms.

Yes. In Syria.

Yes! True! Yet Conservatives fought against doing anything against a guy that gassed his own people! Hello??

There is not proof that Bush lied. There have been how many years to investigate whether or not he knew if there were or were not WMD's. Obama on the other hand had been caught red handed in his lying. And he was either lying about the whole "you can keep your insurance" crap or he had no idea what was in the law that he pushed so hard for. Which is it. Neither is very good.

Oh!!! Now your "non-partisan" arse cares about people getting health care? You really are funny, you know. Most of those people are getting better insurance, oh boo hoo. And I'm sure they will fix it anyway. And the many benefits of the law won't be repealed because they are good reforms.

What makes you think I don't care about people getting health care? Oh that's right us conservatives hate helping people and want babies and old ladies to die. What health care are these people getting if they have no health insurance? They had insurance before this law and now they have none. If they can even get signed up through the exchanges please show me proof that most of them will be getting better insurance.

There is not proof that Bush lied. There have been how many years to investigate whether or not he knew if there were or were not WMD's. Obama on the other hand had been caught red handed in his lying. And he was either lying about the whole "you can keep your insurance" crap or he had no idea what was in the law that he pushed so hard for. Which is it. Neither is very good.

What makes you think I don't care about people getting health care? Oh that's right us conservatives hate helping people and want babies and old ladies to die. What health care are these people getting if they have no health insurance? They had insurance before this law and now they have none. If they can even get signed up through the exchanges please show me proof that most of them will be getting better insurance.

No proof Bush lied?? That just tells you were willfully ignorant to the facts. He said there were WMD, he f'n said Saddam was working with al quida!! The yellow cake lies, the nuclear tubes lies! Did you sleep through the Bush presidency or did you just watch Fox news.

And have you forgotten the cost of his health care prescription drug plan?? Lol, that was the best, his own party was pissed at him for lying about it's costs. Hello, health care lies!

This is of course not to mention his totally dishonest mixing of 9-11 with Saddam, sure, he never came right out and said it, but he said Saddam/9-11 together so often that most Conservative thought Saddam flew one of the planes into a tower

No proof Bush lied?? That just tells you were willfully ignorant to the facts. He said there were WMD, he f'n said Saddam was working with al quida!! The yellow cake lies, the nuclear tubes lies! Did you sleep through the Bush presidency or did you just watch Fox news.

And have you forgotten the cost of his health care prescription drug plan?? Lol, that was the best, his own party was pissed at him for lying about it's costs. Hello, health care lies!

This is of course not to mention his totally dishonest mixing of 9-11 with Saddam, sure, he never came right out and said it, but he said Saddam/9-11 together so often that most Conservative thought Saddam flew one of the planes into a tower

Five years into the Obama presidency, and his knob-gobblers have one thing left to do: talk about Bush.

Will you go after Hillary with equal zeal when she starts explaining to everyone how Obama has the leadership skills of a urinal cake?

Kadaffi came out and said Saddam was doing the nuclear WMD in Libya when he gave up his stuff.

Where do you think Syria got the chemical weapons?

The bugs for the bioweapons could have been transported in a panel truck.

Kadaffi came out and said Saddam was doing the nuclear WMD in Libya when he gave up his stuff.

There is a reason he is also known as "Runaway".

None of which (if correct) changes the fact that Iraq was a foolish endeavor and a waste of serious taxpayer coin.

We now return all of you to your ridiculous, retarded partisan bickering.

I don't think there is any doubt Obama lied about the attack after it occurred. I mean ok, a politician lied tell me one that never did?

The question isn't whether the President lied, it's why? And it's a continuing theme because of the complete lack of leadership and total ineptitude of this administration. They literally can't get anything right so they have to try to spin the story to minimize the damage.

The only thing sadder than watching it continue to blow up in their collective faces is that there are still so many mouth breathers like you out there willing to take up the cause. Wipe off your chin, gurgler.

Even one president! Seriously, your emotional hatred of this President is so silly and infantile.

I don't hate the President and the only one who's emotional in this conversation is you. Silly and infantile? Your responses when prodded any on virtually any topic are exactly that. You bring nothing of substance to this community.

Interesting... a report on foxnews is interviewing witnesses at the compound who claim the terrorists had intimate details on the compound and knew where everything was located even what the tactics and contingencies were for the ambassador in the safe room and where it was hidden. Also make the claim that 1 month prior a very detailed report on security concerns and defeciencies was sent to Hillary and state dept. requesting more back up and resources.

The State Department's $1,000,000 bounty on ivory poachers, compared to the absence of a bounty on the heads of the Benghazi terrorists, pretty much confirms that elephants are bigger than humans...unfortunately.

C'mon man, you know that the deaths of elephants are a serious thing while the deaths of State Dept. employees is a hilarious joke that doesn't matter.