Benghazi

to be fair he said you can keep your health insurance not you illusion of health insurance.

And he - and you, apparently - know better what health insurance is vs. "illusory" health insurance than the people who purchase it. Which is why I'm required to carry coverage for pediatric and gynecological care now, while my meds are no longer listed on my formulary.

And he - and you, apparently - know better what health insurance is vs. "illusory" health insurance than the people who purchase it. Which is why I'm required to carry coverage for pediatric and gynecological care now, while my meds are no longer listed on my formulary.

You think it is funny but Beerboy had spiral vaginitis just a few short years ago.

my guess is someone thinks you're an over-medicated childish c*nt

• Where was the president that night?

• what role did al Qaeda senior leadership play in the Benghazi attacks of September 11, 2012?

• What was the primary mission of the more than two dozen CIA-affiliated personnel in Benghazi?

• Why haven’t we captured or killed any of the attackers?

Edited by B-Man

WTF are you talking about? He said very specifically, If you like your plan, you can keep it. Period. If you like your doctor, you can keep them. Period.

Did the mics all turn off as soon as he started to say "...however, what I really mean is..."?

Look man, you can listen to Obama but you can't hear him

WTF are you talking about? He said very specifically, If you like your plan, you can keep it. Period. If you like your doctor, you can keep them. Period.

Did the mics all turn off as soon as he started to say "...however, what I really mean is..."?

"If you like I like your plan, if you like I like your doctor, you can keep it."

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

"If you like I like your plan, if you like I like your doctor, you can keep it."

It's possible that Barack Obama is the single most misunderstood president in the history of forever. The problem isn't Barack Obama. It's us. We just don't have the ability to fully comprehend all the little nuances of his deep and complex sentences.

How is it only a select few actually knew that when he said "Period," he didn't really mean "Period." He meant "Period."

It's possible that Barack Obama is the single most misunderstood president in the history of forever. The problem isn't Barack Obama. It's us. We just don't have the ability to fully comprehend all the little nuances of his deep and complex sentences.

How is it only a select few actually knew that when he said "Period," he didn't really mean "Period." He meant "Period."

There was that one time he meant "Comma".

No I mean like if McCian had won you doof

http://www.kpho.com/...rawal-from-iraq

:rolleyes:

Let me spell it out for you like you're a three year old: you said "agreements were made to be broken" with respect to BUSH'S Iraq withdrawal. I said "You mean, like 'If you like your insurance, you can keep it'" in reference to Obama's repeated promise about the ACA.

But you support Obama's breaking his promise, even as you B word about McCain (MCCAIN, of all people!) saying he would break the Iraq agreement.

So are you okay with breaking agreements or not? Or is it only okay for presidents to break agreements, but presidential candidates aren't allowed?

• Where was the president that night?

• what role did al Qaeda senior leadership play in the Benghazi attacks of September 11, 2012?

• What was the primary mission of the more than two dozen CIA-affiliated personnel in Benghazi?

• Why haven’t we captured or killed any of the attackers?

Yes yes yes. Why isn't ANYONE asking these simple basic questions? Any stupid half brain journalist undergrad could even formulate this line of questioning.

Sigh.....

Ya, that it! Or maybe they were the old weapons Reagan gave to the Iranians in the Contra scandal? Who knows

Are you special? Instead of talking about the current issue of what the !@#$ exactly happened in benghazi you want to distract attention to Reagan... sigh... at least you didn't blame bush again.

Yes yes yes. Why isn't ANYONE asking these simple basic questions? Any stupid half brain journalist undergrad could even formulate this line of questioning.

Sigh.....

Are you special? Instead of talking about the current issue of what the !@#$ exactly happened in benghazi you want to distract attention to Reagan... sigh... at least you didn't blame bush again.

Well, the Benghazi issue was so long ago that i didn't think it pertinent----Reptile.

Edited by 3rdnlng

OK so it was way over blown... Lara Logan suspended with producer over 60 minutes story

http://m.nydailynews.com/1.1529671

Well she did make the mistake of running a story that paints the Chosen One's administration in a negative light. She would have been better served faking documents about Bush.

I'd still !@#$ the **** out of her though.

Well she did make the mistake of running a story that paints the Chosen One's administration in a negative light. She would have been better served faking documents about Bush.

Dude; seriously. You do know what happened to her right?

I read a mini-bio on her when bored one day and she is quite interesting. Her accent is sexy as hell and I'd put her a few steps ahead of Megyn Kelly, but behind Minka Kelly.

This story is everywhere right now. It's hotter then Benghazi ever was - and there are a few simple reasons and a few sickening reasons. The simplest easy answer is she is a good looking woman who f'd up and now we can all mock her for being a pretty failure.

Dude; seriously. You do know what happened to her right?

Well, Dude...she did leave the kitchen.

In all cerealness, since you're 4mer I have to think the latter - but what does one have to do with the other? That CBS got caught with their pants in a twist on this is laughable because this pales in comparison to the George Bush/National Guard story. The worst part is that the guy embellished that he was there and his involvement but likely gave a full account of what actually took place, regardless. Now, every news outlet will get ahold of this and cry foul - fake story, Benghazi exaggerated, etc. I was at the gym and this story was Entertainment Tonight and Extra! WTF is it doing on there? Was the original incident on those shows? Maybe only to mention that some movie over seas pissed off some Arabs and caused an attack, but I doubt that.