Benghazi

oh, come on. that's the best you can do? seriously? you're like my cat's rubber mouse. it also squeaks when it's mauled.

The truth is the best I got? Well, ya. Don't really see much of any original thought from you, just tag along hero worship of you know who.

This is great. I never mentioned that Benghazi was due to Obama's incomeptence. You did. :lol:

Well then you have convinced me, it was just a mistake. Thanks

Are you kidding? I've been watching the Bills for three friggin' decades. Gatorman's an order of magnitude less painful.

Yeah but every once in a while the Bills will do something good like beat the Pats 31-0 which gives us a sense of momentary happiness.

I'm still waiting for gatorman to deliver.

Not to pile on but I'm still trying to erase the memory of the two of them with the parents and the coffins.

BENGHAZI WAS PREVENTABLE: Hillary Clinton cited for major security lapses

http://p.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jan/15/obama-bungled-benghazi-could-have-prevented-attack/#ixzz2qYogp5N4

He's kind of like your 5 year old niece that tells you the same knock knock joke. You know what's coming but you still say "who's there?"

But the niece eventually outgrows that phase and stops asking knock knock questions.

Not to pile on but I'm still trying to erase the memory of the two of them with the parents and the coffins.

BENGHAZI WAS PREVENTABLE: Hillary Clinton cited for major security lapses

http://p.washingtont.../#ixzz2qYogp5N4

Senate Benghazi Report Damns Both Obama And Clinton

http://news.investor...m#ixzz2qZfHhfkU

So much for those who thought this would be forgotten and Hilly would just cruise to the presidency.

The Real Scandal : Why are the Benghazi killers still at large?

Months and months ago, when Barack Obama could be bothered to say anything at all about the attacks in Ben-ghazi, Libya, on September 11, 2012, the president promised to bring the perpetrators to justice. That was before White House spokesman Jay Carney dismissed the attacks as something that “happened a long time ago.”

It’s been 16 months. The U.S. government has neither captured nor killed a single participant in those attacks, which left Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans dead.

Why? A new report on the attacks from the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, along with more than 400 pages of newly declassified congressional testimony from senior military officials, provides fresh insight. The explanation for this failure—a lack of will, combined with a shameless mischaracterization of intelligence—is almost as outrageous as the failure itself.

Since the attack in Benghazi, the Obama administration has refused to publicly identify the parties responsible. But the Senate Intelligence Committee’s report confirms that the U.S. government’s investigation has turned up more and more ties to al Qaeda.

Much more at the link:

http://www.weeklysta...dal_774787.html

So has the clownish right given up on the idea that Hillary murdered Vince Foster?

Just curious: which do you find funnier...suicide or the WH and State Department leaving four Americans for dead in Benghazi?

I'm thinking you find the Benghazi deaths funnier because four were killed instead of one, bloody bodies were dragged through the streets...all the funny stuff a guy like you prefers to see happen, ammmiright?

Just curious: which do you find funnier...suicide or the WH and State Department leaving four Americans for dead in Benghazi?

I'm thinking you find the Benghazi deaths funnier because four were killed instead of one, bloody bodies were dragged through the streets...all the funny stuff a guy like you prefers to see happen, ammmiright?

Was Reagan to blame for the Lebanon attack? You know, not allowed to load weapons etc?

He already responded but I am surprised he didn't ask if you meant a suicide bomber wearing a clown outfit while blowing up Americans in Iraq. Because, I think that'd be funnier to him.