Benghazi

Wow. You really are that !@#$ing retarded.

No, im just right and you are an idiot :)

Holy !@#$ing hell man. What the !@#$ is wrong with you??

Great argument! Full proof logic!

I thought your naive arse was going to tell me how you only vote for Simon pure honest politicians, lol

You think a challenger from the left will attack or this?? Come on. You have more of an argument over the Iraq vote, but even that probably won't matter, only if the circumstances at the time make foreign policy concerns at the time have something to do with making it an issue

Why wouldn't a left challenger attack her from every angle?

Why wouldn't a left challenger attack her from every angle?

Because she's the chosen candidate and no one else in the Democratic party has any political ambition to succeed Obamblam as President. Or something.

Cuomo. will.

Of course he will, along with 6-7 other Democrats, including Biden. It's obvious stupidity for libtards to even try to claim otherwise.

I don't think Cuomo will be able to handle the job when he realizes he has to talk to Republicans.

They will simply have no place in the United States, as they do not represent what Americans are. They're also scary and may need to be legislatively declared "assault extremists" by way of a bill passed in the middle of the night without public knowledge or any debate.

no, not problematic at all. Americans are smarter than you think. They know we live in a violent world and stuff like this happens. The he said she said, video, no video stuff is all besides the point. You guys want to try and make it like Obama murdered someone, or that this is the biggest f up ever, it isn't, not even close.

No, the coverup is the point. Any time a lack of necessary action is followed by lies and excuses, there is a big problem.

No, the coverup is the point. Any time a lack of necessary action is followed by lies and excuses, there is a big problem.

This is the key. Even the lowest of the low understand lies and excuses. It may not be enough to get them to vote the other way, but, it may be enough to get them to stay home.

This demoralization factor is more than enough to lose an election. Most Americans are decent people, and they won't be associated with indecency by voting for it. Of course most people don't vote on a single issue. However, if you aren't that interested to begin with, an issue like this can cause you stay home.

I wonder: is this enough to get Warren/Cuomo nominated instead of Hillary?

Edited by OCinBuffalo

You're not right. You're not even wrong. You're on a completely different planet. Since when is the Secretary of State in the chain of command? :wacko:

Ha ha! More proof of what an idiot you are. What a complete fool you be.

http://www.state.gov/m/ds/about/overview/c9004.htm

Ok, I can agree with this. They lied about what happened. Never said they didn't