Is Cordy Glenn coming back this week?

eball

Glenn wouldn't be playing against Watt he is a DT...Urbik likely would

They move Watt around a lot. I know i saw him in the game against the Jets rush against the LT a few times at least. You can bet Wade will exploit/explore the Bills Oline to find any weakness....would be nice if wanny did the same things!! Ha

They move Watt around a lot. I know i saw him in the game against the Jets rush against the LT a few times at least. You can bet Wade will exploit/explore the Bills Oline to find any weakness....would be nice if wanny did the same things!! Ha

Yeah, they move him around a lot. I've also noticed him lined up at LDE on several occasions.

Glenn was dominating, Urbik is really good too - much much better than Rinehardt....need them both

is rinehart healthy though? Young finished the game at RG Edited by Carey Bender

Pears awful? I don't know about all that. I'm willing to say that Hairston MIGHT be a slight upgrade (particularly in pass-pro).....but Pears has been awful? Really?

He's at least been more bad than good. Not near the level he played at in 2011.

He's at least been more bad than good. Not near the level he played at in 2011.

Well, considering he's been playing injured since training camp, and has been playing next to horrendous RG's since Urbik went down, I think he has been holding his position down pretty well. To say that Pears' play has been "awful" is a gross overstatement IMO. Cornell Green was an awful RT....put things in perspective?