Wouldn't this be nice.....GBN 2013 Draft projection

I'm wondering if you are referring to the player the Bills are projected to pick or the fact they are picking so late. And yes, outside of the top 10 is very late for the bills now.

referring to the player the Bills are taking. Thanks for at least looking at the pick before blasting the post like these other fellow bills fans that just want to rip each other. Sure could use a stud MLB. Wouldn't that be nice!

referring to the player the Bills are taking. Thanks for at least looking at the pick before blasting the post like these other fellow bills fans that just want to rip each other. Sure could use a stud MLB. Wouldn't that be nice!

This is the most random mock draft and website with absolutely zero credibility. It has less value than if I, or another poster, made one on this board. Finally, T'eo isn't going to fall outside of the top 10. Did you not stop to think that, as old as this draft is, it has absolutely no consideration for how players performed this year and, therefore, their draft position? Sure, it would be nice if T'eo slipped to Buffalo at 14, but that's not happening.

What did the Bills get for trading down to #14?

Watch us have the 8th pick and trade down to around 14 for a second and third rounder.

Love the kid from ND as well, but I'd rather take a blue chip QB if he's there instead.

GO BILLS!!!

I'm not sure if there's such a thing as a "blue-chip QB" available at the 14th slot. That being said, more so than anytime in NFL history, teams have either a successful starting QB or a first/second-year player that will get probably get another year (Gabbert). It'll be interesting to see how, and which, QBs slip. I have a feeling it will cost a lot less to trade up to the second/third pick than it did last or any other year, which will be interesting if Barkley/Geno both look like strong prospects.

Watch us have the 8th pick and trade down to around 14 for a second and third rounder.

I'm not sure if there's such a thing as a "blue-chip QB" available at the 14th slot. That being said, more so than anytime in NFL history, teams have either a successful starting QB or a first/second-year player that will get probably get another year (Gabbert). It'll be interesting to see how, and which, QBs slip. I have a feeling it will cost a lot less to trade up to the second/third pick than it did last or any other year, which will be interesting if Barkley/Geno both look like strong prospects.

I agree. I meant when OUR pick comes up in the draft which I believe will be in the top 7, if not higher. Personally, I'd trade up to get Geno Smith if the chance is there. He's a special player.

GO BILLS!!!

In that old scenerio I'm pretty sure somebody from The Bills would have a heart-attack while running the card up for Geno Smith...

Seriously, If Nix and Gailey are still around, I would worry about their blood-pressure if Geno is still there, and we're on the clock...Heck, I would appreciate if one of Y'all called me just to be certain I made it through should that pipe-dream happen... ;)

We are in 7th place in DraftTek power rankings so I am writing down a player in each round near that position for the Bills:

Rd1-Sam Montgomery DE

Rd2-Chase Thomas OLB

Rd3-Conner Vernon, WR

Rd4-Kevin Reddick, ILB

Rd5-Duke Williams, FS

Rd6-Casey Pachall, QB

Rd7-Quanterus Smith TE

That would be nice...

Edited by Astrobot

We are in 7th place in DraftTek power rankings so I am writing down a player in each round near that position for the Bills:

Rd1-Sam Montgomery DE

Rd2-Chase Thomas OLB

Rd3-Conner Vernon, WR

Rd4-Kevin Reddick, ILB

Rd5-Duke Williams, FS

Rd6-Casey Pachall, QB

Rd7-Quanterus Smith TE

That would be nice...

I'm guessing if The Bills wait until the 6th Round to take a QB in 2013 there may be a few folks digging up their torches and pitchforks...

Just saying... ;)

Uhhh, this is almost 2 months old. I mean, the guy has Logan Thomas going in the first round but no Geno Smith even listed at that point. Worthless post.

The way Logan Thomas is progressing, he's going in no round.

Rd1-Sam Montgomery DE

Rd2-Chase Thomas OLB

Rd3-Conner Vernon, WR

Rd4-Kevin Reddick, ILB

Rd5-Duke Williams, FS

Rd6-Casey Pachall, QB

Rd7-Quanterus Smith TE

That would be nice...

Pachall likely won't last until round 6.

That is what these miserable folks do! Instead of just beating the old lady they become internet football gurus and tough guy's, some even think they are genius's!

The Bills at 14 - HA! Way too low - probably top 5 (again). And Cleveland, if they have #1 overall - they will take Barkley.

Actually, that sounds about right.

The Bills have a few winnable games in the second half of the season.

No matter how bad they are, they have to win some meaningless games. That way we miss on the playoffs and a good draft pick.

Not if the Bills get a QB in free agency.

Like who? Just wondering...Because it's really rare nowadays for a legit Starting QB to become available through Free Agency...Last years big prize (outside of Manning of course, which was a once in a lifetime situation), Matt Flynn, is sitting behind a Rookie 3rd Round Draft Pick...It's usually slim pickings... B-)

We have the Bills at 10th from the bottom in our Power Mock.

Part of the arranging of teams is strength of schedule, and the Bills will have the advantage after 2 more games of trauma.

We actually have the Jests picking before the Bills in 2013...

Like who? Just wondering...Because it's really rare nowadays for a legit Starting QB to become available through Free Agency...Last years big prize (outside of Manning of course, which was a once in a lifetime situation), Matt Flynn, is sitting behind a Rookie 3rd Round Draft Pick...It's usually slim pickings... B-)

This years crop:

Joe Flacco

Jason Campbell

Tarvaris Jackson

Matt Moore

Drew Stanton

Some intriguing names on that list.