Manti Te'o - LB - Notre Dame

1B4IDie

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having an openly gay player on an NFL roster would be problematic for the team IMO. Might be possible and maybe even desirable but at the very least the guy would have to be total badass and a great player. MT will be good but the consensus seems to be that he is far from being the next Ray Lewis.

He doesn't look like rd 1 , especially after the Alabama game. John Harbaugh shook his head watching his slow run.

I can honestly say that I was never aboard the Te'o hype train...And to be equally honest I just could not understand it...I thought, best case scenario, he was a slower Paul Posluszny-type...No way is the kid a 1st Round talent...I really don't think he's a 2nd Round talent...But I'd probably consider him in the 3rd or later...I do think he's got decent instincts... B-)

Edited by KOKBILLS

http://www.cbssports...w-if-teo-is-gay

Wow....

Um not sure but isn't that illegal to even inquire about? I mean this is essentially a job interview and although I don't support the lifestyle, you just can't discriminate against the kid or ask him if he is.

This could blow up HUGE if true.

NFL is not your typical workplace, It's like the FBI or CIA, they want to know EVERY thing about you in case it compromises your ability to perform.

It's a logical question considering the situation, but he is not gay he just got deceived.

Dude is a product of super hype and media attention from being at Notre Dame. Don't forget Notre Dame has a contract with ABC or all of their games. It's easy for him to be in the spotlight and be over hyped.

Not a first round prospect.

Dude is a product of super hype and media attention from being at Notre Dame. Don't forget Notre Dame has a contract with ABC or all of their games. It's easy for him to be in the spotlight and be over hyped.

Not a first round prospect.

Yep. After today, I doubt he is even a second round prospect. Would not be surprised to see him taken in round 4 or even later. That time is slower than a number of offensive lineman.