Official Bills at 49ers Game Thread

Just Jack

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the best thing that could happen to this team, they will probably end up 3-13 and have a new GM, COACH,QB and OWNER NEXT YEAR!

I don't think the GM is the problem. They definitely need a new coaching staff though and a QB that can actually throw the ball.

fitz doesnt need to be benched, he needs to be cut. immediately. he is not an starting caliber quarterback in the national football league. im just watching to see if the ryan fitzpatrick era ends in this fourth quarther, or tonight after the game.

he does not have the arm strength to throw the ball 30 yards. he simply doesnt. he is my favorite player on the team in the last 15 years, but its time for him to go. he sucks. i cant defend him anymore. thigpen would be light years better.

i refuse to give up on this season. our quarterback play has been so bad. so so so so so bad, that it has to be affecting the team as a whole. if we had ANYONE else starting, we could have 17 on the board right now.

why should the defense show up every week? allow 7 points and the game is over against any good team.

fitz doesnt need to be benched, he needs to be cut. immediately. he is not an starting caliber quarterback in the national football league. im just watching to see if the ryan fitzpatrick era ends in this fourth quarther, or tonight after the game.

he does not have the arm strength to throw the ball 30 yards. he simply doesnt. he is my favorite player on the team in the last 15 years, but its time for him to go. he sucks. i cant defend him anymore. thigpen would be light years better.

Really? last 15 yrs.

I don't think the GM is the problem. They definitely need a new coaching staff though and a QB that can actually throw the ball.

Really? He hasn't drafted well at all. He also hasn't done a great job filling holes. I'm not sure he's done anything right… I'm pretty sure he's the one that hired Gailey too.

Really? last 15 yrs.

yeah man, i like his whole demeanor. the beard, the wedding band, the fact that he brings up sim city 2000 in interviews. everything.

but its time for this era to be over. now. after the second half of last week, really. he cant make the throws necessary to win in the nfl.