Official Bills at 49ers Game Thread

Just Jack

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This might be the worst I have seen a Bills team play in the 23 years that I have been on this Earth and that is saying somehting

54 years for me.....these D guys have quit.....all that $$$$ spent to rush the passer with zero results......terrible.

People will blame the D and fits or whatever. But gaileys really the problem. You're playing a team on the road. You're very much in it and this idiot keeps calling pass on 3rd and short and when we should have been running clock out. I'm so sick of HC's that have no freaking judgement and put their players in a position to fail.

In the 1st half??? I agree we need to run more but not to run the clock out.

I haven't complained about this team on this board for years( that I remember) but this team stinks from top to bottom. Ah, I don't feel better after venting. Guess I'll keep it bottled up 10 more years. Sigh.........

Why is Fred Jackson in the game? He's the slowest player on the field. CJ can do everything Fred does, but does it faster and better. What team doesn't start a player that led the league in rushing and is dynamic?! Oh wait, it's the same team that throws on 3rd and 6 with 34 seconds left from the 25 yard line.

Agree. Fred was never fast but with the brace on, he's looking very old.

If Chan even makes the trip back to Buffalo as the head coach, it will show that they absolutely don't care about winning. They should be out looking for an entirely new coaching staff right now.

This is VERY embarrassing.

Nothing changes until Ralph is gone.

So when you read posts on here who gets more blame fitz or the d?

IMO I see more fitz comments, but please, show me otherwise. The biggest thing this forum has shown me is how two people can watch the same play yet see completely different things.

Quarterback is the most important position in sports. A good one can cover a lot of deficiencies. 12/18 for 99 yards ain't getting it done. Especially after getting a nice contract.