Official Bills at 49ers Game Thread

Just Jack

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is Fred Jackson in the game? He's the slowest player on the field. CJ can do everything Fred does, but does it faster and better. What team doesn't start a player that led the league in rushing and is dynamic?! Oh wait, it's the same team that throws on 3rd and 6 with 34 seconds left from the 25 yard line.

I disagree with 100% of your post.

> But I find it crazy how he gets blamed for everything wrong with the team.

Who? Does anyone here really think that Fitz is the only thing wrong with this team? Once the season started, it became clear--to both Fitz's supporters and detractors--that this team doesn't have the defense we all thought it did. No one here is arguing otherwise! :angry:

> The missed deep balls in this game aren't why we're losing,

Wrong again. The missed deep balls are part of why we're losing. Each bad defensive play represents another part of why we're losing.

> but some posters are so blinded by their fitz hate they can't see the porous defence in front of them.

You and I must be reading different discussion boards. I've seen nothing here which remotely supports what you've written.

So when you read posts on here who gets more blame fitz or the d?

IMO I see more fitz comments, but please, show me otherwise. The biggest thing this forum has shown me is how two people can watch the same play yet see completely different things.