Wannstedt needs to be fired

FireChan

Honestly, after the embarrassing defensive performance against teams that aren't completely mediocre, Wannstedt has proven he can't adjust or compete with competent offenses. Nothing changed against the run in the last two quarters, where both backs tore off 100+ yards each. Obviously this guy thinks it'll all work out and he has to do nothing.

Embarrassing.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last week I got criticized for saying the Bills defense has more holes in it than Swiss Cheese.

This week it looks like the defense has more holes in it than I initially imagined.

Anyone who still wants to criticize me for calling the Bills defense a Swiss Cheese defense obviously haven't been watching the Bills

Is Dave Wannstedt the best defensive coach with the best plan the Bills could find? Well the Bills are now 2-2 and I predict within another two weeks the Bills will be 2-4

I knew the Pats were hungry for a victory, and I figured the Pats will win quite easily, so things worked out as I expected them to, although deep inside I was hoping the Bills could do it.

There is absolutely no excuse for the piss poor game plan. Yes, it would be nice to get pressure with our fromt 4, but when its clear you're not ... you have to blitz! How is it the Bills' coaches still don't know how to play the Pats*??? Its just beyond excusable.

I agree with this. Would have happened already if Ralph were alive.

:D

I did not like the hiring in the first place, as I have no use for ex-Dolphins garbage.... and I've given him the benefit of the doubt for awhile now, but enough is enough, Wanny is a chump.

Wanny is still living off his Dallas superbowl victories from 2 decades ago. Mario is a bust.. I would cut him now and take the salary hit. Bench Fitzy & start Jackson.. We need a legit NFL QB. EJ Manual should be the pick.. and grab a young agreesive Densive minded coach.. Same old, same old.

Honestly, after the embarrassing defensive performance against teams that aren't completely mediocre, Wannstedt has proven he can't adjust or compete with competent offenses. Nothing changed against the run in the last two quarters, where both backs tore off 100+ yards each. Obviously this guy thinks it'll all work out and he has to do nothing.

Embarrassing.

Wannie played a vanilla defense are game! No adjustments, no blitzes! Once NE had him figured out he just sat back and watched his defense get thrown around like ragdolls. What was Wannie doing in the coaches booth, playing with himself? He wasn't watching the game. After it was 21-7, the D played back and didn't go for the jugular. Total fail by the coaches, and one again at the hands of BB.

Wait I thought this game was the Offenses fault and more specifically Fitzs fault for giving the Bills a 14 point lead? So your telling me other NFL defenses can actually hold on to a 2 score lead and win the game? This is crazy talk.

Fitz was brutal at times but hr didn't give up 52 points.

PTR

How embarassing. Brady has all day to throw, welker the piss ant runs around and catches for over 100 yards, nobody covering Gronkowski up the middle, he gets over a hundred yards, no run stuffing, the running backs get over 100. WTF? Was there even any game plan on defence?? If it was close I could say o.k. we tried but this??? No wonder the sports shows don't show a whole lot of the Bills or talk about them a lot. I've been a Bills fan for 45 years and I still am but I mean come on......... this is getting freakin' depressing.

In Dallas he was handed the keys to a Ferrari, he built nothing there.

This is exactly right. Wanny inherited a defense with great personnel in Dallas because they had a great GM in those years. The second the talents gone, Wanny is exposed for the perpetual clueless loser he is. The Bills have management that doesnt seem to recognize and draft talent. The D was highschoolesque today in their performance and preparation.

PTR

What game were you watching? Fitz did give up 52 points. He threw the damn ball directly to the other team on more than one occasion, and they were better throws than to his own receivers.

Those 3 and Outs and INTS left the D on the field. Between him and Wanny with his dumb play calling, they got schooled. What a waste of a Sunday afternoon today. The last two TD's our D should have just stood up in protest and let the Patriots just walk in.

PTR

That was my point, sorry was trying to be sarcastic but as soon as we were losing everyone in the shout box jumped on Fitz. I don't get it, the offense gives the team a nice lead, hell a really nice lead, but that's not good enough? So what's good enough 21 pts? 50 pts? And what does that say about the defense.

where in the world is the blitz on Brady or any QB for that matter. and as much as i like fitzy we def need a legit QB to get those open WR a ball down field. no deep threat and no blitz equal no playoffs. I think we have the def people but the play call stinks. on offense we have some good players but Fitz clearly hasn't got the arm to get the ball to em.

I know we all know this on here but I just had to add my 2pense.

Embarrassing.

:thumbsup::censored: :censored: :censored::wallbash:

Incapable of making any adjustments, predictable play calling.

Was there 1 blitz today by the Bills defense?? Serious question...

Defensive line got handled, O line got injured

No blitzes. It was rush 4 every time. Rex Ryan even made a part time player out of Maybin. Our 100M acquisition has regressed and we have neither LB, safety or corner blitzes. Epic fail by our DC, and he should go.