Why the BUFFALO BILLS will win handily this week

Billsmafia00

All of you guys predicting a bills loss are absolutely crazy. Yes the bills looked espically terrible last week but I guarantee a turn around this week. Yes fitz is an average qb throwing to below average receivers who can't get off press coverage like tebow can't get off sportscenter. With that being said this is what the bills do have. They have an extremely good runningback in cj spiller. He's not that big but with the combination of his new found patience and explosive speed, he will be VERY good. The offensive line looks solid and fitz will have a turnaround game. I'm not saying fitz is going to be good because he probably won't. But he will play well enough for us to win. As for the defense, I completely understand all the criticism this week and I agree with what was said to a certain extent. The defensive line WILL be dominant this year. It's still early and they do need time to get better, it can only get better. The corners are EXTREMELY young and will get much much better without a doubt. What really bothers me though is the play of the linebackers. These guys simply look awful. Can't fill gaps in the run game can't play man coverage can't play zone coverage. This needs to addressed in the off season. We need a franchise qb to be a serious contender in this division PERIOD. I do think the bills have the talent to go 8-8 9-7 this season but I'm not sure they can get to 10-6 this year with the obvious gaping holes at receiver and linebacker. Fitz is average and has little accuracy when throwing down the field so when teams press our receivers and blitz 5 or 6 guys were in trouble. Bills beat the chiefs this week though

You used a lot of words and really didn't say much in relation to the title of the post. They're good, but they're really not that good. They might make the playoffs, they might not.

The team is the same team you've been watching for the last 10+ years. They're barely even a tease anymore. Fitz sux and the D is bad. No domination by us is taking place this year on either side of the ball.

We'll win some games and not make the playoffs.

I just summed up your 100+ words in 9 words.

You used a lot of words and really didn't say much in relation to the title of the post. They're good, but they're really not that good. They might make the playoffs, they might not.

The team is the same team you've been watching for the last 10+ years. They're barely even a tease anymore. Fitz sux and the D is bad. No domination by us is taking place this year on either side of the ball.

Weehawk...actually 10 words because you used a conjunction for "we will"...go to YouTube and search for "Schoolhouse Rock...Conjunction Junction, What's Your Function". Carry on.

You forgot the point where he guaranteed a win ;)

The only problem with Spiller running wild and looking good and having another good game is the fact that Chan refuses to believe he has a good RB and he refuses to believe Fitz is not a guy that you can rely on with the game on the line. And if that continues, we will not win games. If it changes, the sky is the limit.

You should know better than to try and be positive in the week after a Bills loss. Have you not heard - the sky is not falling, it has already fallen, and based on the evidence of one game we all know that perpetual doom has decended on Bills Nation. They will be lucky to win a game, the whole team sucks, Nix/Gailey/the entire coaching staff and front office sucks, Mario will never make a sack and is a total bust, Fitz is the worst QB ever, etc. Do not enjoy the season one game at a time as they are played whatever you do. Come on OP, get with the program.

You should know better than to try and be positive in the week after a Bills loss. Have you not heard - the sky is not falling, it has already fallen, and based on the evidence of one game we all know that perpetual doom has decended on Bills Nation. They will be lucky to win a game, the whole team sucks, Nix/Gailey/the entire coaching staff and front office sucks, Mario will never make a sack and is a total bust, Fitz is the worst QB ever, etc. Do not enjoy the season one game at a time as they are played whatever you do. Come on OP, get with the program.

Bills blow, 0-16, 21 out 22 starts on IR by week 7, but they will all be healthy enough to cash there paychecks.

Bills blow, 0-16, 21 out 22 starts on IR by week 7, but they will all be healthy enough to cash there paychecks.

I don't even understand why you would post on this message board. Are you a Jets, Pats, or Dolphins fan trolling on here? Why waste your time and energy? If you are a Bills "fan," then why don't you just find another team to follow? Clearly it would be in your best interest.

BTW...your grammar sucks....are you a 3rd grader or something? It's THEIR paychecks, not there paychecks. An example of using the word there would be something like....There are other NFL teams to follow if you have clearly given up on your favorite team :thumbsup:

Edited by Johnny Hammersticks

Well if the Bills Mafia guarantees a win, I'm sold. BTW, the linebackers played the run fine last week.

I'd be a happy camper if I never heard the phrases "Bills Mafia" and "show me the baby" ever again. They've overstayed their welcome and now just sound stale and stupid.

Edited by Zulu Cthulhu

Well if the Bills Mafia guarantees a win, I'm sold. BTW, the linebackers played the run fine last week.

I'd be a happy camper if I never heard the phrases "Bills Mafia" and "show me the baby" ever again. They've overstayed their welcome and now just sound stale and stupid.

What ever happened to "show me the money?" Much more pleasant image then a crying baby with dirty diapers.

Bills LBs getting a lot of milage out of slowing the running game of Shonn Greene, Tim Tebow and Bilal Powell.....

Bills LBs getting a lot of milage out of slowing the running game of Shonn Greene, Tim Tebow and Bilal Powell.....

Not the most difficult of tasks, I know. They'll have a bigger challenge this week with Charles and Hillis. I had to point that out though, since the OP seems so optimistic about other units on the team that played horribly last week, yet dumped on the LBs' run defense, one of the few bright spots IMO.

Not the most difficult of tasks, I know. They'll have a bigger challenge this week with Charles and Hillis. I had to point that out though, since the OP seems so optimistic about other units on the team that played horribly last week, yet dumped on the LBs' run defense, one of the few bright spots IMO.

Good point ZC. We'll see this Sunday.

All of you guys predicting a bills loss are absolutely crazy. Yes the bills looked espically terrible last week but I guarantee a turn around this week. Yes fitz is an average qb throwing to below average receivers who can't get off press coverage like tebow can't get off sportscenter. With that being said this is what the bills do have. They have an extremely good runningback in cj spiller. He's not that big but with the combination of his new found patience and explosive speed, he will be VERY good. The offensive line looks solid and fitz will have a turnaround game. I'm not saying fitz is going to be good because he probably won't. But he will play well enough for us to win. As for the defense, I completely understand all the criticism this week and I agree with what was said to a certain extent. The defensive line WILL be dominant this year. It's still early and they do need time to get better, it can only get better. The corners are EXTREMELY young and will get much much better without a doubt. What really bothers me though is the play of the linebackers. These guys simply look awful. Can't fill gaps in the run game can't play man coverage can't play zone coverage. This needs to addressed in the off season. We need a franchise qb to be a serious contender in this division PERIOD. I do think the bills have the talent to go 8-8 9-7 this season but I'm not sure they can get to 10-6 this year with the obvious gaping holes at receiver and linebacker. Fitz is average and has little accuracy when throwing down the field so when teams press our receivers and blitz 5 or 6 guys were in trouble. Bills beat the chiefs this week though

What the Bills need is coaches who are capable of coming up with better game plans than last week and who are able to make adjustments to whats happening on the field.

This post is about why the Bills will win handedly, yet you point out more negatives then positives? Seems like a big long paragraph of nothing new.

Last I checked, Bills were the favorites at -3

And they were 2.5 point underdogs last week I believe, with the 3 points going to the Jets for homefield, means we pretty much were the better team. How did that work out?

The Bills may win but it won't be handily. I'd gladly accept a last second FG and 1 point win. KC has good talent on O and D. They have better WR's and a game changer at RB. I just want to get out of here with a win and some confidence.

Electronic Bank deposits are the rage nowadays. 12:01 and it's in the bank.

How do they get 1 more point after the safety?

21+2=23