WEEK #1 - Bills @ Jets Game Day Thread

boyst

I was really concerned when Byrd lined up one on one against a WR (Holmes) playing 10 yards back on a 3rd and 3.

The worst part is the Byrd was 8 yards off Holmes and he STILL got turned around when Holmes put a little move on him. You'd have thought he was in press coverage the way he reacted.

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd start with the coaches and work my way down.

No excuse for this team to look so flat.

No excuse for this defense to look so confused.

No excuse for Ryan Fitzpatrick to make those two throws for INTs. No need to mention his other bad decisions and throws.

No excuse for horrible punt coverage.

One of the worst first half performances I've seen in a long time. And that's saying something.

GO BILLS!!!

I'm shocked that the Jets had a PR TD with ST stud Ruvell Martin on the field for the Bills

Let's cut to the chase. Going back to the 4-3 was a huge mistake. Naming Wannstedt the defensive coordinator was a bigger than huge mistake. And, obviously, signing Anderson and Mario Williams at any amount of money has provern to be even more stupid. I don't give a crap about 3 turnovers, yeah, that's bad. But allowing the Jets offense to run 40 plays in the first half after putting that much emphahsis and energy to field a good defense is totally inexecuseable.

THE BILLS DEFENSE IS AN ABSOLUTE DISGRACE TO ANY NFL PLAYER THAT HAS EVER PUT ON A UNIFORM.... PERIOD!!!

After 1 half? :lol:

Let's cut to the chase. Going back to the 4-3 was a huge mistake. Naming Wannstedt the defensive coordinator was a bigger than huge mistake. And, obviously, signing Anderson and Mario Williams at any amount of money has provern to be even more stupid. I don't give a crap about 3 turnovers, yeah, that's bad. But allowing the Jets offense to run 40 plays in the first half after putting that much emphahsis and energy to field a good defense is totally inexecuseable.

THE BILLS DEFENSE IS AN ABSOLUTE DISGRACE TO ANY NFL PLAYER THAT HAS EVER PUT ON A UNIFORM.... PERIOD!!!

I think somebody has let their anger and/or alcohol consumption get the better of them. It might be a slight overreaction to a bad half of football.

F*** Gailey, F*** Wannstedt, F*** Fitzpatrick, F*** Nix, F*** Mario, F*** Stevie, F*** The NFL. I'm supposed to be entertained not depressed by sports, F*** this!

maybe you should take your dog for a walk or something?

I'm guessing bright eyes and sparkling smiles are in short supply today

Believe it or not is the usual resigned to failure, so let's enjoy a beautiful Sunday afternoon kind of crowd ...

F*** Gailey, F*** Wannstedt, F*** Fitzpatrick, F*** Nix, F*** Mario, F*** Stevie, F*** The NFL. I'm supposed to be entertained not depressed by sports, F*** this!

I can fully empathize with your take on the matter.

It's hard to be an NFL fan.

GO BILLS!!!

I am angry and frustrated watching this, but I am not surprised - it's a new scheme on defense and Fitz isn't a consistent QB.

Going into the game I thought they could struggle through September and still be a 10-6 playoff team.

I still believe that.

The back 7 looks like they are confused about assignments. They are young. That will get fixed.

The most disappointing thing so far is the lack of pass rush - the front four looks flat. I refuse to believe that a healthy Kyle Williams and Marcell Dareus will look flat all year. They never have before.

In other words, everything is going wrong at once - it happens. Doesn't mean it's going to happen 15 more times.

Edited by BobChalmers

The worst part is the Byrd was 8 yards off Holmes and he STILL got turned around when Holmes put a little move on him. You'd have thought he was in press coverage the way he reacted.

You are totally correct. It's a total mismatch though, so not surprising. You want to avoid matching a safety one on one against a Wr, especially on 3rd and 3. It was totally in the Jets favour. Wansteedt is not doing us any favours today.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

K-9, you nailed it!! Absolutely flat and that has to do with coaching.

And let me add......F*CKING SOFT!!

So the bills continue to allow the jets to bully them!! When will they stand up and go toe to toe with them? I mean, when it comes to the jets, will they just continue to be soft?

The bills are simply not aggressive enough!! Its a disgrace!! If they didn't want to play, than why not just stay home. Win or loose, they need a serious gut check!!

Hope we make some major halftime adjustments. 30 minutes remain. Still time to come back!

Go BILLS!!!

I think you're being just as delusional as the guys who think the season is totally done after a bad half. I'm just hoping nobody gets hurt the rest of the way

I hope Ralph is feeling well enough to watch this disaster.

I feel sorry for him after putting trust in a 71 year old GM, A loser head catch, and a D coordinator who is clueless. So sick of hearing the hype on this over the hill clown.

But thanks for trying this season ralph. Don't be afraid to pull the carpet on this pathetic 2nd rate F.O.