Frez

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's my reasons for letting him go.

1. He can't stay healthy at all.

2. Back problems...lingering back problems are a major issue with this kid.

3. He has done absolutly nothing for the Buffalo Bills. We haven't even seen flashes of him being worthy of keeping a roster spot.

Cut him, waive him , IR him...whatever it is. Bring in another body with potential and lets move on already.

It's OVER for him. Get over it people and move forward.

Waive Torell Troup now and get it over with. He's another Merriman.

I understand frustration that a high draft choice hasn't been able to contribute due to injury. However:

1. the injury is not his fault

2. by all accounts I have seen, he has worked hard to recover, be ready and be a good player

3. he has some talent (at least the Bills thought so when they drafted him in round 2)

4. there is no disadvantage to the Bills to put him on PUP or injured reserve except that they have to pay him.

If they think he is working hard and could pan out, then I think they should keep him on PUP or IR.

3. He has done absolutly nothing for the Buffalo Bills. We haven't even seen flashes of him being worthy of keeping a roster spot.

Cut him, waive him , IR him...whatever it is. Bring in another body with potential and lets move on already.

Our roster isn't full as it is. What's the rush for today?

With rosters at 90 players league-wide, I think it is pretty safe to say that there is not another "body with potential" to move on with.

Now, after final cuts maybe there will be, but I am confident that the Bills will have had to place him on PUP, IR or cut him by then.

I know that you are frustrated, but there is absolutely no benefit to the Bills to cut him now.

With rosters at 90 players league-wide, I think it is pretty safe to say that there is not another "body with potential" to move on with.

Now, after final cuts maybe there will be, but I am confident that the Bills will have had to place him on PUP, IR or cut him by then.

I know that you are frustrated, but there is absolutely no benefit to the Bills to cut him now.

The bills are at 86 today. They could sign 4 DTs without cutting him today if they liked anyone.

And again, the letters PUP should be banned from the board currently - no ones eligible

I don't think he makes the team this year based on Chan's comments and what he has done for this team. to many others to give a starting chance to that are 100% healthy. I know it sucks but it's REALITY.

Why the hurry? 2 years is enough for me to see if a rookie can play or not.