Maybin

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the glimpse into that other world.

Interesting to read the comments by Jets fans.

Maybin had bulked up before at least twice (including for the combine).

In both cases he was unable to sustain that weight.

Maybe his metabolism will eventually slow down and he'll be able to keep it on. He's still narrow in the hips and not really big boned but he's definitely been spending time "in the gym."

I can remember our own fan base being all jazzed about similar pictures of Maybin. He can pack on all the muscle in the world but he'll never have the frame to play LBer in the NFL. It'll be interesting to see if he loses any quickness/speed playing at 250 lbs.

GO BILLS!!!

Good job by some of our Bills fans, lol.

A handful of Jets fans were logical, reserved judgement until he actually plays in a regular season game, the rest were ogling and wanking at the possibility that Maybin is not a total scrub.

My thoughts exactly. Since the curl is purely for the ladies, good luck Maybenot

Is that what the "curl for the girls" stuff is all about?

I wish Maybin well, but lacking bulk was not the only reason he didn't make the field. He seemed to lack any instinct for any football action expected of an OLB except speed-rushing the QB. So maybe he's developed some "football instincts" to go with his "girls". And maybe he's kept the speed that was is major football gift.

Or Maybinot. Good luck Jets fans!

I can remember our own fan base being all jazzed about similar pictures of Maybin. He can pack on all the muscle in the world but he'll never have the frame to play LBer in the NFL. It'll be interesting to see if he loses any quickness/speed playing at 250 lbs.

GO BILLS!!!

He ran a super slow 4.8+ at the combine at this weight

So that picture just basically tells all B/lo fans this guy just dicked around while he was here so he could get thrown off the team & go some where else . Which just goes to prove his BS enthusiasm the day of the draft . I always thought he was a BS artist from day one :sick: !!