Kellen Winslow Jr

Why is it people chime in with things like this? You do know that his best seasons came the first 2 years after his accident right? He posted 89 and 82 catches...I mean his accident was his second year in the league when he had only played 2 games total in his whole career. So EVERYTHING he accomplished in the NFL was AFTER his crash.

So to say he hasnt been the same since his crash is absurd.

Thank you.

Dude, our whole locker room will wind up with some wicked staph infections.

http://www.google.com/search?q=kellen+winslow+jr+grapefruit

Yeah. We do need Soldier Grapfruit on this squad.

That was still a sick block.

Edited by Why So Serious?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What did he do that was so bad? Be a cocky college kid? Fool around on his motorcycle. OMG, he's the devil. :devil:

He has been a very solid TE and matured quite a bit. If the price is right, why shouldn't they look at him? We still have a big question for our #2 receiver and Winslow would be a solid threat. A good team is always looking to improve.

Good points. I'd take him. He was solid last year, and will be able to help out.

If a team is willing to let a 'talent' go, the question 'Why?' and if they are willing to let him go for 'not too much' the question is 'What wrong with him?'

The Packers let Nick Barnett go last year, and he was a pretty good late addition to our team.

Our current starting tight end, Scott Chandler, was also waived several times before landing on our team.

From what I understand, the biggest issue with Winslow is his contract. He also apparently got into it with the new coaching staff for not working out with the team in the offseason (a pretty standard issue for ex-Hurricane players).

Apparently the Bucs are working out Dallas Clark and are actively seeking a trade partner for Winslow Jr.

Would you like to see him in a Bills uni?

(No link yet, but reported on 640 am Sports in South Florida.)

NO !! The guy has been a big mouthed turd ever since he's came into the NFL & charma has bit him right in the ass !!

NO NO & HELL NO !!!!! :thumbdown:

NO !! The guy has been a big mouthed turd ever since he's came into the NFL & charma has bit him right in the ass !!

NO NO & HELL NO !!!!! :thumbdown:

Not counting 2004, he's averaged 72rec - 800yds per season. Karma ain't too bad there. Guy is productive still.

The Packers let Nick Barnett go last year, and he was a pretty good late addition to our team.

Our current starting tight end, Scott Chandler, was also waived several times before landing on our team.

From what I understand, the biggest issue with Winslow is his contract. He also apparently got into it with the new coaching staff for not working out with the team in the offseason (a pretty standard issue for ex-Hurricane players).

He ALWAYS has issues. His dad was the same way. Some will say "I don't care, as long as he wins. Yay!", but his dad was loathed by teammates, and I would bet "K2" is as well. Look into their history, and you will find two self-important pricks. "K1" didn't just "play the race card", he walked around with it in his hand at all times.

Edited by Matthews' Bag

Not even if he paid the Bills to play here. I don't want that low-life POS even changing planes in Buffalo.

What'd he ever do to gain such ire? I'm not a big fan of bringing the guy to Buffalo, but I've never heard of him doing anything other than saying some stupid stuff and crashing a motorcycle.