Kellen Winslow Jr

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not even if he paid the Bills to play here. I don't want that low-life POS even changing planes in Buffalo.

Care to elaborate? Many worse human beings have suited up in the Bills uni.

Apparently the Bucs are working out Dallas Clark and are actively seeking a trade partner for Winslow Jr.

Would you like to see him in a Bills uni?

(No link yet, but reported on 640 am Sports in South Florida.)

I wouldn't give up a pick, but would be interested if he's released outright.

Apparently the Bucs are working out Dallas Clark and are actively seeking a trade partner for Winslow Jr.

Pass. He’s never been the same since that motorcycle “accident.” For those that don’t remember, this is the guy that busted himself up and almost ended his career trying to do wheelies and other tricks in a parking lot when he apparently was barely experienced enough to just ride the thing.

After reading the PFT article, you are right, he will be released.

I'd take a look. The guy hardly practiced last year and still put up decent numbers on a very down year in TBay. His injury history is disconcerting, but he has proven to be a very good TE in both Cleveland and TBay.

Not even if he paid the Bills to play here. I don't want that low-life POS even changing planes in Buffalo.

What did he do that was so bad? Be a cocky college kid? Fool around on his motorcycle. OMG, he's the devil. :devil:

He has been a very solid TE and matured quite a bit. If the price is right, why shouldn't they look at him? We still have a big question for our #2 receiver and Winslow would be a solid threat. A good team is always looking to improve.

NFL players for some reason hold no value. I'd give a 6th - 7th rd pick for him to come in and be another target for Fitz.

Between his serious knee problems that have him towards the end of his career and his terrible attitude, no thanks.

Pass. He’s never been the same since that motorcycle “accident.” For those that don’t remember, this is the guy that busted himself up and almost ended his career trying to do wheelies and other tricks in a parking lot when he apparently was barely experienced enough to just ride the thing.

Why is it people chime in with things like this? You do know that his best seasons came the first 2 years after his accident right? He posted 89 and 82 catches...I mean his accident was his second year in the league when he had only played 2 games total in his whole career. So EVERYTHING he accomplished in the NFL was AFTER his crash.

So to say he hasnt been the same since his crash is absurd.

Edited by Alphadawg7

I'm trying to figure out what this means since he had only played 2 NFL games prior to the accident and his 2nd season after coming back from the accident had an 82 catch 1100 receiving yard season.

the glove didnt fit, remember? go bills and free oj!

I went back to Buffalo to visit family right after OJ was found not guilty. My Uncles called me an idiot for standing up for him. And they knew OJ. Not saying they know he did it or anything, but my grandfather their dad worked for the Bills in the 70's and 80's.

Having said that if Winslow was released i highly doubt he makes it to Buffalo, i bet the Falcons try to grab him. Gonzalez has said this is his last year.