Tim Graham back to sports desk at News

Say what you want about TG, but his coverage of the Bills with ESPN was far better then anyone elses! I always liked him for coming on here and putting up with us, I think it speaks volumes to who he is that he took the time to do so in the face of so much criticism.

I deleted it from my iphone. Your insult was gratuitous and uncalled for.

They have an app for that?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Say what you want about TG, but his coverage of the Bills with ESPN was far better then anyone elses! I always liked him for coming on here and putting up with us, I think it speaks volumes to who he is that he took the time to do so in the face of so much criticism.

Yes, Tim's a pro.

Now if the Snooze could load up on talent like the Bills have this off-season, I could give my bird something else to **** on...

Yes, Tim's a pro.

Now if the Snooze could load up on talent like the Bills have this off-season, I could give my bird something else to **** on...

Would be cool if the BN would hire Darryl Talley to coach the sports department, whip their asses into shape! :P

I am glad that he will be covering the Bills for the News again on a more regular basis. He is a good writer.

Now, if we could get Nevergiveup to come back here. Where has he been? I do not think he has posted since his back and forth with JW.

I am glad that he will be covering the Bills for the News again on a more regular basis. He is a good writer.

Now, if we could get Nevergiveup to come back here. Where has he been? I do not think he has posted since his back and forth with JW.

It's just too easy...

I think TBN coverage will be better with Tim back at the sports desk. As an ESPN Writer he developed a lot of contacts throughout the league and particularly in the AFC EAST. Should be an interesting season.

awesome lets lure him back and have some more trolls hate bomb him. oops looks like they've started already. i like the guy's writing most of the time. but he would interact with people on this board. i always like that kind of thing. unfortunately trolls had to get stupid about it.

Lets hope Tim will join us again from time to time , maybe if we all took a pinky oath to not be dumb ass when we reply to him.

This is silly. If he's unable to interact with people on this board then why would you be interested? If people are outside of the terms of the board then ban them.

Him posting on the board does not grant him a right to immunity from criticism.

They have an app for that?

Yeah, he was a great fit with ESPN. He's still the best source on Twitter for Bills news; I hope he keeps up on that platform, as he and Stevie Johnson are the only Bills-related people I follow.