Junior Seau Dead @ 43

TMZ is reporting that there was a shooting @ Seau's Cali home.and apparently Junior is dead...no link but all over radio....

TMZ was the first to break the death of M. Jackson among other news. I hope this isn't true. I always liked Seau and admired his play. One of the greats to play the game.

I hate to post rumors of this nature but, IBN is tweeting that Seau apparently commited suicide...damn man.

Edited by It's in My Blood

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to speculate, but whenever I hear about something like this involving an ex-player, I can't help but think about what effect 20+ years of high speed collisions may have had on altering brain chemistry.

Sad news to hear about anyone committing suicide.

I remember he drove off a cliff around the time he was involved with that horrible little troll Tila Tequila and she had him charged with domestic abuse. That was the first time that there seemed to be warning signs of trouble.

Edited by SF Bills Fan

I know it is pretty cliche, and there may be much more to the story, but Seau was one of those guys who always struck me as a guy who wouldn't know what to do with himeself, once he wasn't "Junior Seau" any more, or once being Junior Seau wasn't such a big deal anymore. I don't mean to imply anything, but I think, sometimes, guys like Thurman and Jimbo love Buffalo so much, and choose to live there when many others wouldn't with their money, is becasue, in a releatively small town, being Thurman Thomas, or being Jim Kelly will always be a big deal...

Tim Graham just retweeted from someone about this is the reason why goddell came down so hard on the saints and used a hashtag dave duesrson...depression and sucicide seems to be fairly prevelant among football players...could be too many hits to the head...