RD 2, Pick #41: OT Cordy Glenn - Georgia

Beerball

He is listed as the #2 Guard(/OT.)

Where is he listed as the number two guard or tackle; on the bathroom wall at the Big Tree inn? Provide a link where you saw this please. I would love to see if you are telling the truth.

Edited by HornyToad

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you check out the rankings? Did you have the guts to look at the link. See what other football people think of the fat boy? I like to use facts to back up my statements that's why I posted the link. I'm telling you he has slow feet. If they move him to guard they may be able to salvage something from this pick. He doesn't have the feet to play left tackle.

We know you don't like the pick, move on

To top it off, the guy that runs that site gives the Glenn pick an a+. Says he is sn awesome value and could fill the void of bell. Who references something that goes against what you are saying?

A troll that just signed up a couple days ago to troll the draft.

So now this is third person that you have accused of making an idiotic comment. You can talk football without the insults.

I would like to and did mention some facts. But these are trolls and the toad is very repetitive also.

Cordy Glenn probably just became the steal of the draft at this position. He will be LT and that will move Hairston to RT and Pears to depth which is where ehe bleongs. Paers will be a very solid depth palyer.

Perhaps you didnt read the other comment I made about weight and arm length. No pronblem.

And to be clear, the toad has accounted for two of the three idiotic comments. He is a special kind of tool.

Where is he listed as the number two guard or tackle; on the bathroom wall at the Big Tree inn? Provide a link where you saw this please. I would love to see if you are telling the truth.

On the same site you just linked... :doh:

It is on the site you posted us.... The guy that writes on the site YOU posted gives the Glenn pick an a+ and says he van replace bell.

1335573808[/url]' post='2449852']

Did you check out the rankings? Did you have the guts to look at the link. See what other football people think of the fat boy? I like to use facts to back up my statements that's why I posted the link. I'm telling you he has slow feet. If they move him to guard they may be able to salvage something from this pick. He doesn't have the feet to play left tackle.

Why doN't you get a job with the Bills and Lead .us to the promised land seeing how you know more than everyone else.

If this was the 1st round pick of the Bills Buddy would have got fired. Everyone in the NFL would have been on the floor laughing their butts off. The Bills were the ONLY team that thought this kid was any good. Click the link and scroll down and see if you can find Cory Glenn in the Tackle rankings.

http://walterfootball.com/draft2012OT.php

If you are one of those who drink the Buffalo Bills kool-aid you will believe anything.

Take a look at the rankings of the offensive tackles if you dare.

Ya I guess thats right. And also why Miami immediatelt traded up for the next best one right. Thanks for joining to do this. Hope you are enjoying it.

FWIW, the bench press comparisons are favorable:

Adams: 19 reps

Martin: 20 reps

Kalil: 30 reps

Glenn: 31 reps

But they are not comparable. Not when you're benching with 36" arms.

GO BILLS!!!

If this was the 1st round pick of the Bills Buddy would have got fired. Everyone in the NFL would have been on the floor laughing their butts off. The Bills were the ONLY team that thought this kid was any good. Click the link and scroll down and see if you can find Cory Glenn in the Tackle rankings.

If you are one of those who drink the Buffalo Bills kool-aid you will believe anything.

Idiot.

Walterfootball is the worst.

Ohhhhhhh ya! I'm drinking it

Your own link, Glenn is the #2 guard