RD 2, Pick #41: OT Cordy Glenn - Georgia

Beerball

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

----------------------------------------------------------

Are you kidding me? This kid can't even play left tackle, he doesn't have the feet. A big blob that can't move. The Stanford tackle Jonathan Martin was still there why would they take Glenn over Martin?

To make matters worse the Jets got Stephen Hill. How can anyone cover this guy? At 6'4" he'll out jump you get the ball. And when he isn't out jumping you in the red zone he'll blow right by you with his 4.30 forty speed. Wait and see the Bills will NOT be able to cover this guy. They'll have to double cover him just to slow him down. I was stoked when they signed Mario Williams but now I'm losing all interest. New England and Jets are out drafting the Bills as usual and improving immensely.

Oh well, no playoffs AGAIN! Same old, same old. It really stinks to be a Bills fan unless you enjoy losing and finishing LAST.

Clearly a troll.

----------------------------------------------------------

Are you kidding me? This kid can't even play left tackle, he doesn't have the feet. A big blob that can't move. The Stanford tackle Jonathan Martin was still there why would they take Glenn over Martin?

To make matters worse the Jets got Stephen Hill. How can anyone cover this guy? At 6'4" he'll out jump you get the ball. And when he isn't out jumping you in the red zone he'll blow right by you with his 4.30 forty speed. Wait and see the Bills will NOT be able to cover this guy. They'll have to double cover him just to slow him down. I was stoked when they signed Mario Williams but now I'm losing all interest. New England and Jets are out drafting the Bills as usual and improving immensely.

Oh well, no playoffs AGAIN! Same old, same old. It really stinks to be a Bills fan unless you enjoy losing and finishing LAST.

If you want a tall receiver that is fast, I think Hardy is still looking for work.

Solid solid pick. We needed OLman and this guy was predicted by some to be RD 1 talent!

And regardless of whether he beats out hairston to start game 1, we will need depth because O lines injuries will happen. Glenn will be starting by week 8.

Maybe not. Hairston has talent too. And a year in the system with a full set of OTA's and Training Camp.

Adam Schefter ‏ @AdamSchefter

Buffalo's second-round pick Cordy Glenn: "I am happy. One I get to play left tackle and two Buffalo is one of my favorite teams."

I dont think he would make a comment like that without talking with the Bills first.

Looks like Hairston is going to RT.

The Gilmour pick is a pick for the future for sure. Although he may get some starting time this season.

Glenn however, was a steal in this position. Very flexible player position wise on the OL.

My only concern is his ability to adjust to the increased speed of the game at the pro level combined with his ability to adjust in Line traffic for blocking assignments. Appears to be a solid 1 v 1 defender, but is that weight going to be an issue with the increased speed of the game, only time will tell.

Sure he'll be a pick for the future. As in a couple monthes from now.

Maybe not. Hairston has talent too. And a year in the system with a full set of OTA's and Training Camp.

The only way Glenn will be starting by game 8 is if the Bills have injuries to their line. If he starts it will be through necessity not because of his talent.

They could have taken one of the good receivers that were still there and got an offensive lineman as good as Glenn in round 3.

Im still trying to wrap my mind around the fact that Cordy fell to us.

We got 2 first round picks this year folks.

You're damn right we did! Drafting Cordy Glenn is like drafting a G and T. Talk about depth of OL? I don't care if this guy ever plays LT in the NFL, he's value x100 in my books. Can you imagine if a MAssie or Adams fell to us in the third?