RD 2, Pick #41: OT Cordy Glenn - Georgia

Beerball

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hairston moves to RT, Glen moves into LT.

I don't think so.

Pears is set at RT. Hairston stays at LT. Glenn backs up Hairston to start, but could possibly move to RG.

Looks like a solid pick. In three years he could be the next tackle for the Eagles.

Tim Ryan & Pat Kirwan on Sirius NFL Radio essentially said Pears sucks, and that Hairston will move to RT (which is his more natural position, and they said Buddy said he wanted Hairston there), with Cordy as the LT. They loved the pick, and said the Bills are moving in the right direction and are building something great.

Edited by BlueFire

Will always be compared to Martin now since he went with the next pick to the Phins

I think Bills took Glenn over Martin bc he is more of a physical lineman and versatile enough to play tackle and guard which makes him more valuable

I think they took him to be a LT but may be RT or even move inside to be a mauler at RG

Tim Ryan & Pat Kirwan on Sirius NFL Radio essentially said Pears sucks, and that Hairston will move to RT (which is his more natural position, and they said Buddy wants him there based off their conversations with him), with Cordy as the LT. They loved the pick, and said the Bills are moving in the right direction and are building something great.

By saying Pears sucked they just proved they didn't watch him at all last year.