Nike uniform unveiling discussion

Wayne Cubed

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its so funny when there is a change in a uni or design and all the traditional people who have bout 2 jerseys in their whole life B word and moan. News flash for you guys......new stuff like clothes are made for the people who buy them. young people. the nfl market for jerseys and most clothes are toward a younger crowd because they buy more. what do they care about the 35-55 demographic that buys 1 jersey every 12 years? hahaha.

Nike/UA makes so much money of the NCAA jerseys that most of you old foggies hate because young people like them. oregon/maryland unis everyone hates? check twitter for what players say about it. they love it. and so do 14yearold kids who who are tryna chose what school they go to or what jerseys they wanna buy. it all comes down to sales. personally i love um but im 30 and think im 19 so take that for whatever it is.

change is good.

its so funny when there is a change in a uni or design and all the traditional people who have bout 2 jerseys in their whole life B word and moan. News flash for you guys......new stuff like clothes are made for the people who buy them. young people. the nfl market for jerseys and most clothes are toward a younger crowd because they buy more. what do they care about the 35-55 demographic that buys 1 jersey every 12 years? hahaha.

Nike/UA makes so much money of the NCAA jerseys that most of you old foggies hate because young people like them. oregon/maryland unis everyone hates? check twitter for what players say about it. they love it. and so do 14yearold kids who who are tryna chose what school they go to or what jerseys they wanna buy. it all comes down to sales. personally i love um but im 30 and think im 19 so take that for whatever it is.

change is good.

Wow 30? You're a dinosaur...

change is good.

Don't trust anyone over 30!

http://nikeinc.com/nike-football/news/nfl-uniforms-buffalo-bills

This is a full on view of the uniforms, interesting reading and seeing all the info

Oddly 3 teams have chosen to not take advantage of the new fabrication: Atlanta, Philidelphia and Green bay

Overall I like it. It's not that drastic of a change from last year.

I'm glad they kept the logo on the back of the jersey.

Having the logos on the side of the pants is good, although it would've looked better on the jersey sleeves.

The gloves are ok.

The shoes look stupid. Can't we just wear black cleats?