TEBOW!!! is a Jet! (finally)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And that right there is the flaw in your post. Because you AGREE with what he does, you're critical of those who find it off-putting.

A lot of very "genuine, clean living" people in this world don't believe in what Tebow believes in.

Wrong my friend. It doesn't matter if I agree or disagree with what Tebow or any other player does on the sideline. As long as it's not criminal they have a right to do what they want on the sidelines, it's THEIR workplace, we only get to be spectators of it. There's plenty that goes on with players that I don't like or agree with but I shut my mouth, once again it's their right. I don't think Tebow should be singled out, religious or otherwise.

being reported everywhere.

Jim Rome.

NFL Channel on Sirius.

Feel sorry for Tebow. The NY press will eat him alive. He'll have tons of press people who will make it their business to poke holes in his squeaky clean image.

That said, as a Bills fan, loving the chaos that will ensue with the Jets.

Feel sorry for Tebow. The NY press will eat him alive. He'll have tons of press people who will make it their business to poke holes in his squeaky clean image.

That said, as a Bills fan, loving the chaos that will ensue with the Jets.

Frankly if it weren't for Mario Williams I could imagine the howls from Bills fans not offering a 3rd for Tebow.

PTR

You're new here. Some people actually post things that aren't true. I know, hard to imagine.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot