Trayvon Martin Case

fjl2nd

I haven't read every post in this thread, but I can't believe the overall sentiment that seems to be here. It seems that the general feeling in this thread is sympathy for Zimmerman, hatred for the media, and a lack of understanding of why this might be a big deal or why anyone cares. Is there not a single black person who post at TBD? Or at least has a friend who is black? The black community hears a story of an unarmed black kid walking through a neighborhood, eating skittles, talking to his girlfriend on his phone, then ends up shot and killed and nobody understands how this can stir up emotions within a community that has plenty of members who have behaved perfectly well throughout their lives but still have countless stories of harrassment that their white counterpart wouldn't have? For some there is a justifiable lack of trust of law enforcement and the justice system and this incident just rips open old wounds. I'm no legal expert, but there seems to me that there is enough evidence that this should have been brought to trial. And my sympathies are directed to the dead kid who didn't have a gun.

And besides all this, Zimmerman outweighed the kid by 100 pounds. If you claim that you were getting your ass kicked by a 16 year old that you outweigh by 100 pounds then you deserve to go to jail. Because you are a !@#$ing kitty.

Are you trolling or are you just Fu€king stupid? If it's the former, Bravo! You've got the irrational lib act down pat. If it's the latter I suspect the best part of you ran down your mother's leg.

I suggest you read through the thread and if you still don't know why your post is retarded you should do the world a favor and kill yourself. I doubt anyone would miss you.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just read this morning in the paper that the picture of Zimmerman being heavy is from 2005. Look for the picture of him in a blue shirt and you will see he is now significantly thinner.

What is an imbeclie? I haven't been able to find it in any on-line publications that are reputable, but I did find it in MethToday. You can't even be a good troll. Aren't you embarrassed?

It's a person so dumb, he can't even keep his lies straight.

:blink:

That was uncalled for :unsure:

No, it wasnt.That clown's post was nothing more that the scribblings of a white-guilt ridden cracker who is willfully ignoring half the facts of the case just so he can pat himself on the back and proclaim to the world (and himself) how "not racist" he is.

!@#$ him....I have as much use for his ilk as I do for the race hustlers, media trolls, politicians and the zombies who nod along to their every word, no matter how morally and factually bankrupt they are.

And meanwhile....in Bobby Rush's district...http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/03/hoodie-wearing-gunmen-kill-1-injure-5-in-bobby-rushs-district/

Edited by RkFast

Are you trolling or are you just Fu€king stupid? If it's the former, Bravo! You've got the irrational lib act down pat. If it's the latter I suspect the best part of you ran down your mother's leg.

I suggest you read through the thread and if you still don't know why your post is retarded you should do the world a favor and kill yourself. I doubt anyone would miss you.

I don't mind the insults that get thown around on this board, and you better have some thick skin if you're going to post here. But this crosses a line that I don't think I've ever seen anyone else cross. I holpe you're ashamed of yourself.

No, it wasnt.That clown's post was nothing more that the scribblings of a white-guilt ridden cracker who is willfully ignoring half the facts of the case just so he can pat himself on the back and proclaim to the world (and himself) how "not racist" he is.

!@#$ him....I have as much use for his ilk as I do for the race hustlers, media trolls, politicians and the zombies who nod along to their every word, no matter how morally and factually bankrupt they are.

And meanwhile....in Bobby Rush's district...http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/03/hoodie-wearing-gunmen-kill-1-injure-5-in-bobby-rushs-district/

Have you made an appointment to get help yet?

So, it's not a hate crime anymore and it's not Zimmerman acting as a cold blooded killer, it's the "Stand Your Ground Law"? If we dissect that and find it makes sense, what will you come up with next that you can whine about? You know what's funny? Between the two of us I'm the one that still wants to see it played out, while you have given up trying to persecute Zimmerman and now want to just attack the law.

The thread is about the Treyvon Martin case. It's not about racial profiling though that's what it started out as. There are still many other aspects of the case we can discuss. We're not in court and free to discuss this with each other as we see how it plays out.

As for right now there are many things about this that don't make sense. I know that most of the evidence hasn't been released yet, but that doesn't mean we can't talk about it.

I don't mind the insults that get thown around on this board, and you better have some thick skin if you're going to post here. But this crosses a line that I don't think I've ever seen anyone else cross. I holpe you're ashamed of yourself.

Have you made an appointment to get help yet?

The thread is about the Treyvon Martin case. It's not about racial profiling though that's what it started out as. There are still many other aspects of the case we can discuss. We're not in court and free to discuss this with each other as we see how it plays out.

As for right now there are many things about this that don't make sense. I know that most of the evidence hasn't been released yet, but that doesn't mean we can't talk about it.

You started out in this thread claiming racism and then it was Zimmerman committing a cold blooded killing by tracking

down Martin. After you were counseled to let it play out you kept calling for further investigation. When you finallly saw that you might have flown off the handle and completely jumped to conclusions you then backed off and stated that you re-evaluated the situation. In the meantime people like you have done irreparable harm to George Zimmerman. Is he guilty of anything? I don't know, but he is going to pay the price anyway.

Read what Pat Buchanan has to say:

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=50546

Edited by 3rdnlng

Something about the case is bugging me. Did I read right that Martin was in the morgue for 3 days without being identified?

Bizarre on several levels in why it took so long to identify him, but also why didn't the family raise a concern especially if he just went around the corner to buy candy and was on the phone with his girlfriend. I find that very odd.

You don't think telling someone that they should kill themself is crossing some line? I don't know what to say. That level of hate and rage is disturbing to me.

While I stand by my first post that got some people riled up, I take back (what ever that means on a message board) what I wrote to 3rdning: it was not productive and I should not have posted that.

You don't think telling someone that they should kill themself is crossing some line? I don't know what to say. That level of hate and rage is disturbing to me.

While I stand by my first post that got some people riled up, I take back (what ever that means on a message board) what I wrote to 3rdning: it was not productive and I should not have posted that.

I presume that you are referring to the exchange below:

Posted Yesterday, 10:43 PM

3rdnlng, on 30 March 2012 - 10:26 PM, said:

I don't think that you have read more than a scattering of posts in this thread. You are spouting the same thing as the posts in the first few pages. You have no knowledge of the info that has come out and no knowledge of the far more important issues here. You have no experience or again knowledge of the judicial system to even comment. Your avatar says it all. Do you wear sweater vests?

You

"You are a frothing at the mouth imbeclie with the reading comprehension of a second grader. You are a fool. And you are the worst kind of fool that is full of self assurance that you are knowledegable and right that reading blog posts and and watching fox news fills you with. You are a fool who makes no attempts to understand those that disagree with you; you instead puff out your chest and yell as loud as you can, all throught the anonimity of the internet. You are a fool who doesn't attempt honest debate or concede points or admit failure or change your mind, because you are the type of fool that thinks that this would make you weak.

And I chose my avatar very carefully. That avatar is pure sexy. Take one look at that Mona Lisa smile of Marcia Brady and tell me with a straight face that you're not just a little turned on. Because I know I am. Every single time I look at that picture."

If, at the time I had thought you anything but a troll I would have taken your post apart line by line. If you had followed this thread from the beginning you would know that I have been one of the people calling for caution and letting it play out. While I wouldn't suggest you kill yourself, you could very well be the perfect example for those wanting retroactive abortion. :w00t:

Edited by 3rdnlng

Something about the case is bugging me. Did I read right that Martin was in the morgue for 3 days without being identified?

Bizarre on several levels in why it took so long to identify him, but also why didn't the family raise a concern especially if he just went around the corner to buy candy and was on the phone with his girlfriend. I find that very odd.

More BS by the media.