Trayvon Martin Case

fjl2nd

Because no new facts are out about it. I am tired of the story. I don't want to turn on the tv and see either a family suffering from the loss of their kid, a guy being tried by the media or someone else trying to gain from this.

I really love having a.kindle right now.

There are new ramifications, though not unexpected. I think the lack of oxygen when you bury your head down there in the sand affects your thinking.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There are new ramifications, though not unexpected. I think the lack of oxygen when you bury your head down there in the sand affects your thinking.

I will have to disagree on that. The involvement of Sharpton and the rest are the same as when they get involved in anything else and that's why it is so irritating to me. They seem to inflame racism more than quell it and it frustrates the heck out of me.

I don't like them much either, but I think we both would agree that they have a right to protest whatever they want. I won't assume what their actual motives are, but if they are honestly protesting, they have become good at shooting themselves in the foot.

I don't know that Id say that I want it to be swept under the rug as much as I wish people that weren't involved would just get on with their lives and let the system work as it is supposed to.

Who the hell is talking about anyone's right to protest? They are race baiters trying to stir up trouble and violence to make themselves relevant. How many black teens get killed every day? How many do Jesse and Al make a big deal about? Only when it can divide the different races. The system would appear to have worked up to the point. Now with the media attention and Jesse and Al, George Zimmerman's life has been turned to schit and the a-holes have messed up the "system".

Who the hell is talking about anyone's right to protest? They are race baiters trying to stir up trouble and violence to make themselves relevant. How many black teens get killed every day? How many do Jesse and Al make a big deal about? Only when it can divide the different races. The system would appear to have worked up to the point. Now with the media attention and Jesse and Al, George Zimmerman's life has been turned to schit and the a-holes have messed up the "system".

can't disagree.

can't disagree.

Well F'n-A, why didn't you say this in the first place instead of being so F'n obtuse? On the other hand, if my superior skills in persuasion forced you to come to this conclusion, then you can ignore the first sentence. 0:)

Well F'n-A, why didn't you say this in the first place instead of being so F'n obtuse? On the other hand, if my superior skills in persuasion forced you to come to this conclusion, then you can ignore the first sentence. 0:)

LOL, you should know by now that i am not the most eloquent person in the world.

No, I've been pointing out the race baiting and media falsehoods. It is not going to get shoved under the rug no matter how much you would like it to be so. With that in mind, you've chosen the option to hope it would be shoved under the rug. Listen, if Zimmerman isn't indicted the race baiters will insure that there will be riots. If he's indicted and acquitted there will be riots. If he's convicted, there will be a backlash and most likely riots. Thank Al & Jesse and the media. Wish all you want here about this just going away, but that's not going to happen. The culprits have been identified and it needs to be clear as to their extent in escalating this situation.

Bottom line is free TV's for all rioters. We busting this window for you Trayvon!

Bottom line is free TV's for all rioters. We busting this window for you Trayvon!

No Justice* No Peace

*Flat screen TV with Cable/Satellite, Free Cell Phone with text and video, and a credit card accessible by the Democratic National Commitee

So this thread should just die? I'm pointing out the race baiters and the media's goal of stirring up racial strife. It seems like every day or two something else comes out that confirms this. You, on the other hand, seem to just want it shoved under the rug.

The media isn't stirring up racial strife because of guys like Adam.

The media isn't stirring up racial strife because of guys like Adam.

Of course it isn't. Adam wants it to just go away, but unfortunately I suspect that there will be problems that have been created by the media and the two men of god. The New Black Panthers put a bounty out on Zimmerman and there is no media outcry and no arrests.

Of course it isn't. Adam wants it to just go away, but unfortunately I suspect that there will be problems that have been created by the media and the two men of god. The New Black Panthers put a bounty out on Zimmerman and there is no media outcry and no arrests.

I don't know why you keep posting this, because it's not true. There is plenty of media outcry about the new black panthers, and they're getting torched by the late night talk shows and the John Stewarts of the world. For someone who supposedly wants everyone to step back and let the system do its job in the Zimmerman case, I don't understand being upset about the perceived lack of public and media condemnation and the fact that there hasn't been an immediate arrest. Charges could still be made.

I don't know why you keep posting this, because it's not true. There is plenty of media outcry about the new black panthers, and they're getting torched by the late night talk shows and the John Stewarts of the world. For someone who supposedly wants everyone to step back and let the system do its job in the Zimmerman case, I don't understand being upset about the perceived lack of public and media condemnation and the fact that there hasn't been an immediate arrest. Charges could still be made.

I Googled "New Black Panthers Bounty" and the first five pages linking to articles were nearly all blogs and a few newspapers. Not one of the major tv outlets other than Fox had a reference to it. Newsbusters quoted a MSNBC interview that I have linked below. It's laughable. We don't have a video of what transpired between Zimmerman and Martin. We do have a video and pamphlets with the NBP placing a bounty on Zimmerman. I haven't heard anything about any law enforcement even condemning their actions.

Nobody answered my question: had some dumbass done something rash to the two old folks who lived at the address spike Lee tweeted as being Mr. zimmerman's, would he have been criminally liable?

Most definitely.