Trayvon Martin Case

fjl2nd

That may be true, but the reason it is true is because those certain segments of the population are at a disadvantage, and the reason they are at a disadvantage is because of poor education, and the way to address that is to provide better education and the way to provide better education, is to increase federal spending for teacher salaries.

Not sure why this isn't obvious to everyone.

Finally. Now that we have identified the root problem, can't we all just get along?

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That may be true, but the reason it is true is because those certain segments of the population are at a disadvantage, and the reason they are at a disadvantage is because of poor education, and the way to address that is to provide better education and the way to provide better education, is to increase federal spending for teacher salaries.

Not sure why this isn't obvious to everyone.

you might get some better results, but it's analogous to Obamacare. You can throw all the money you want at the symptoms, but until you address the underlying disease, it's throwing good money after bad.

Wait, you spend 30 plus pages saying that racism and profiling are not a part of the case and the rest of us are guilty of reverse racism since we thought it was. Now suddenly profiling is OK?

Who are you talking to and what are you trying to say? It might help to reply directly to their message.

Sorry you don't understand that if I don't reply to a specific post that I might be making the comment to all of you.

I'm not sure who else thinks "profiling" is a valid technique, so feel free to point out all the posts in the thread I've made to the contrary.

Do the class a favor, define what profiling is. Use your own words.

I'm not sure who else thinks "profiling" is a valid technique, so feel free to point out all the posts in the thread I've made to the contrary.

Do the class a favor, define what profiling is. Use your own words.

Profiling is when Juan Williams orders an extra scotch on the plane after realizing he's sitting next to a guy with a beard and turban.

Profiling is when Juan Williams orders an extra scotch on the plane after realizing he's sitting next to a guy with a beard and turban.

Wow, Juan and I have something in common. I order and extra scotch on a plane when I'm next to a guy too. Well and a woman..or the eisle...or an empty seat.....or the window.

I find it almost amusing that a topic such as this is able to captivate the attention of so many people for such a sustained period of time. Predictably, everyone hardens their positions along side their ideology.

Edited by WorldTraveller

I find it almost amusing that a topic such as this is able to captivate the attention of so many people for such a sustained period of time. Predictably, everyone hardens their positions along side their ideology.

Well, the posters duped by the media have pretty much gone away. I see you joined April 1, and was wondering if there is any significance to that?