Trayvon Martin Case

fjl2nd

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Again, it's "I'm having an old friend for dinner." Just like the title of the video and Lecter say.

I know. I had a B word of a time trying to multi quote both of those. For whatever reason, I couldn't get them both to display and I gave up so I'd have time to cook some fave beans and select a nice chianti. fuhf-fuhf-fuhf-fuhf-fuhf-fuhf-fuh. :ph34r:

You started out in this thread claiming racism and then it was Zimmerman committing a cold blooded killing by tracking

down Martin. After you were counseled to let it play out you kept calling for further investigation. When you finallly saw that you might have flown off the handle and completely jumped to conclusions you then backed off and stated that you re-evaluated the situation. In the meantime people like you have done irreparable harm to George Zimmerman. Is he guilty of anything? I don't know, but he is going to pay the price anyway.

Read what Pat Buchanan has to say:

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=50546

Ok, so you claim that I have not been coherent in this thread and that you have been calling for caution and reason and that racism had nothing to do with this killing. Then you post an article from Pat Buchanan claiming that it was OK if Zimmerman profiled Martin because blacks commit most of the crimes in the United States. I think you're the one having problems with being coherent.

And people like me are second to George Zimmerman in doing irreparable harm to George Zimmerman.

Ok, so you claim that I have not been coherent in this thread and that you have been calling for caution and reason and that racism had nothing to do with this killing. Then you post an article from Pat Buchanan claiming that it was OK if Zimmerman profiled Martin because blacks commit most of the crimes in the United States. I think you're the one having problems with being coherent.

And people like me are second to George Zimmerman in doing irreparable harm to George Zimmerman.

That should take care of the coherency part.

I posted an article that Pat Buchanan wrote in which he addressed profiling. Do you think profiling is racist?

This case has really taken a tragic turn and could be setting up federal and state crime bills in his name, I hear on the news.

Self serving politicians gotta act like they care don't they?

I will say this. If the Sanford Police decide not to press charges, and Eric Holder and PBO decide to pursue federal charges against Zimmerman, impeachment charges should be the result.

Edited by Buff_bills4ever

You don't think telling someone that they should kill themself is crossing some line? I don't know what to say. That level of hate and rage is disturbing to me.

While I stand by my first post that got some people riled up, I take back (what ever that means on a message board) what I wrote to 3rdning: it was not productive and I should not have posted that.

Dude....its a !@#$ing internet anonymous discussion board.

Get over yourself.

I posted an article that Pat Buchanan wrote in which he addressed profiling. Do you think profiling is racist?

I don't believe it to be racist. Most people profilling someone are doing it because of the state of mind they are in.

Dude....its a !@#$ing internet anonymous discussion board.

Get over yourself.

Hey, He's an idiot. It still isn't cool to suggest offing members of this board without taking care of their "seconds". We don't need a Hatfield and McCoy thing here or a Martin and Zimmerman controversy. What I'd like to see is a contest with DiN and Conner going at it with Fatty being the referee and Pasta Joe the Appeals Court guy. I could see a lot of fun times.

Could be racist? I do think profiling is unjust.

Answer the question. Is profiling racist and is Juan Williams guilty of racism?

Zimmer was made out to be a racist monster & Martin was made out to be a choir boy in the beggining. After a few days were now being told Zimmer is a run of the mill stand up guy & Martin is not the choir boy he was made out to be. With all this innuendo going on they are lining up on both sides.

Zimmer was made out to be a racist monster & Martin was made out to be a choir boy in the beggining. After a few days were now being told Zimmer is a run of the mill stand up guy & Martin is not the choir boy he was made out to be. With all this innuendo going on they are lining up on both sides.

Read this entire thread, Google these guys names and include other key words so you can find out the most that is out there. Trust me, it looks like Zimmerman might be ok on this but until everything comes in I'm not convinced. The media and the people like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton as well as Fredrica Wilson will cause a lot more deaths than George Zimmerman. They are the guilty ones here. Do you know their home addresses so they can be published? :w00t:

Lebron James and the rest of his team members wearing a hoodie?

Now... If somebody was walking behind Lebron James' house wearing a hoodie... Would he call the cops? Not just near Lebron James' house like say on the sidewalk... I am talking about behind it, off the beaten path... Kinda like where Martin was walking... Between dwellings.

Read this entire thread, Google these guys names and include other key words so you can find out the most that is out there. Trust me, it looks like Zimmerman might be ok on this but until everything comes in I'm not convinced. The media and the people like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton as well as Fredrica Wilson will cause a lot more deaths than George Zimmerman. They are the guilty ones here. Do you know their home addresses so they can be published? :w00t:

I have read the vast majority of the thread. Zimmer is not going to be okay on this. If he is charged he could very well land up in jail. If he walks he might end up needed a new identity. This guys life is ruined for the foreseeable future.

Could be racist? I do think profiling is unjust.

Mostly because you're the typical, emotional, uniformed American who gets his opinion from the "For Profit" media.

"Profiling" is a valid technique that has both solved and prevented countless crimes. It's unfortunate that certain segments of society commit most of the crime but taking away proven ways to combat these crimes is a foolish.

I'd sue NBC and Brian Williams for inciting a hate crime.

Where's the SHOCK and OUTRAGE from the news of a black women delivering a child's birthday cake who was killed by being thrown off a 14 floor balcony in NYC?...

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/bronx/dies_then_balcony_leaving_here_alive_p5iMu34oFawNKdJwP5lgiN?utm_medium=rss&utm_content=Bronx

"“I heard a loud boom and ran to my terrace and saw her laying there,” said Sheryl Thomas, who lives on the third floor of the building. “It was so loud. I thought someone threw a TV out and it landed on a hood of a car.”

Mostly because you're the typical, emotional, uniformed American who gets his opinion from the "For Profit" media.

"Profiling" is a valid technique that has both solved and prevented countless crimes. It's unfortunate that certain segments of society commit most of the crime but taking away proven ways to combat these crimes is a foolish.

Oh dont you worry...about eight seconds after NYC kills its "stop and frisk" program due to pressure, the same idiots who applied that pressure will whine about how the crime increase and how its due to the "racist cops" who dont care.

It's unfortunate that certain segments of society commit most of the crime but taking away proven ways to combat these crimes is a foolish.

That may be true, but the reason it is true is because those certain segments of the population are at a disadvantage, and the reason they are at a disadvantage is because of poor education, and the way to address that is to provide better education and the way to provide better education, is to increase federal spending for teacher salaries.

Not sure why this isn't obvious to everyone.