Trayvon Martin Case

fjl2nd

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks, Jesse, Al and the New Black Panthers for stirring this kind of crap up.

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2012/04/heavily_armed_neo-nazis_patrol.php

"Whenever there is one of these racially charged events, Al Sharpton goes wherever blacks need him," Schoep said. "We do similar things. We are a white civil rights organization."

I guess they didn't read where Zimmerman is a mixed breed.

Wow I figured (hoped) this thread would have dropped at least 15 spots by now. I can only wish....:..

Why? How this whole situation plays out is going to be not only interesting but unfortunately tragic. The race baiters have jumped into this situation and are fanning the flames for their own purposes. Racial strife is a good thing for Jesse & Al. They would like nothing better than to have white groups fight back. They can then have their marches and rallys and feed the flames some more. I guess that makes them relevant.

Why? How this whole situation plays out is going to be not only interesting but unfortunately tragic. The race baiters have jumped into this situation and are fanning the flames for their own purposes. Racial strife is a good thing for Jesse & Al. They would like nothing better than to have white groups fight back. They can then have their marches and rallys and feed the flames some more. I guess that makes them relevant.

you either are being sarcastic, confused, arguing with yourself or some combination of all that.

you either are being sarcastic, confused, arguing with yourself or some combination of all that.

You need to explain that better. The race baiters Al and Jesse and others created a situation that will have no good outcome. They made it a big enough deal that it attracted White a-hole groups that are going to inflame things themselves. Do you think that they didn't know their rallys were going to cause this?

You need to explain that better. The race baiters Al and Jesse and others created a situation that will have no good outcome. They made it a big enough deal that it attracted White a-hole groups that are going to inflame things themselves. Do you think that they didn't know their rallys were going to cause this?

Honestly? I have no idea. I tend to ignore them.

OK, we'll do it the hard way. Do you have any opinion on the impending violence and worsening of race relations due to their inflaming the situation?

It isn't a good thing. Hope it is avoided.

If this doesn't stir up much passion or outrage in you, then why complain about the thread?

Do I have to jump up and down or post in caps to show outrage? A guy was killed, another guy was convicted on tv without people testifying in court. Both are being politicized. It's all bad here.

Do I have to jump up and down or post in caps to show outrage? A guy was killed, another guy was convicted on tv without people testifying in court. Both are being politicized. It's all bad here.

So this thread should just die? I'm pointing out the race baiters and the media's goal of stirring up racial strife. It seems like every day or two something else comes out that confirms this. You, on the other hand, seem to just want it shoved under the rug.

So this thread should just die? I'm pointing out the race baiters and the media's goal of stirring up racial strife. It seems like every day or two something else comes out that confirms this. You, on the other hand, seem to just want it shoved under the rug.

it would be nice to shove this specific case under the rug for now, as Zimmerman has no chance at a fair trial right now if it does go to court. A biased conviction or him getting off on a mistrial helps nobody.

You mistake not being over emotional for apathy.

Why exactly do you wish that?

Because no new facts are out about it. I am tired of the story. I don't want to turn on the tv and see either a family suffering from the loss of their kid, a guy being tried by the media or someone else trying to gain from this.

I really love having a.kindle right now.

it would be nice to shove this specific case under the rug for now, as Zimmerman has no chance at a fair trial right now if it does go to court. A biased conviction or him getting off on a mistrial helps nobody.

You mistake not being over emotional for apathy.

No, I've been pointing out the race baiting and media falsehoods. It is not going to get shoved under the rug no matter how much you would like it to be so. With that in mind, you've chosen the option to hope it would be shoved under the rug. Listen, if Zimmerman isn't indicted the race baiters will insure that there will be riots. If he's indicted and acquitted there will be riots. If he's convicted, there will be a backlash and most likely riots. Thank Al & Jesse and the media. Wish all you want here about this just going away, but that's not going to happen. The culprits have been identified and it needs to be clear as to their extent in escalating this situation.

No, I've been pointing out the race baiting and media falsehoods. It is not going to get shoved under the rug no matter how much you would like it to be so. With that in mind, you've chosen the option to hope it would be shoved under the rug. Listen, if Zimmerman isn't indicted the race baiters will insure that there will be riots. If he's indicted and acquitted there will be riots. If he's convicted, there will be a backlash and most likely riots. Thank Al & Jesse and the media. Wish all you want here about this just going away, but that's not going to happen. The culprits have been identified and it needs to be clear as to their extent in escalating this situation.

I don't like them much either, but I think we both would agree that they have a right to protest whatever they want. I won't assume what their actual motives are, but if they are honestly protesting, they have become good at shooting themselves in the foot.

I don't know that Id say that I want it to be swept under the rug as much as I wish people that weren't involved would just get on with their lives and let the system work as it is supposed to.