Trayvon Martin Case

fjl2nd

If you try hard enough you'll find this is what most people here are advocating.

While it won't play this way in the world, I caution you and other liberals to stop approaching the details of this story as "I told you Zimmerman was no good" and more for what is upsetting most people: the media's and all liberals' (redundant, I know) complete disregard for truth as it immediately and frequently jumped to conclusions that this was the racial hate murder of a sweet little pudgy faced straight-A teddy-bear-hugging black child by an overly aggressive, !@#$-hating white man.

1. I'm not a liberal. That you even bring that up evidences your effort to turn this into an off-topic political pissing contest. Get a grip man and stay focused.

2. I caution you, your fellow progressives, and others who think that they have a monopoly on "right," and who invariably view every wrinkle in this story in the light most favorable to them and to their pretentions, to allow the story to unfold and objectively appraise the information for its evidentiary value.

Cause that's what I'm doing.

3. I never said "Zimmerman was no good." I've said that the man deserves his day in court/a fair process. I've conditioned any hypothetical outcomes with respect to his case - either pro or con - with a capitalized, "IF." Lawyers live in a "hypo" world. Everything is about fact patterns and hypotheticals. After thousands of them, it's just how we begin to think. I can't expect you to understand that - and it's not necessarily a good thing. Apropos, I've tried to focus on how the circumstances of this case may fit within the black letter law.

But just like I've stayed out of the Zimmerman bashing, I've similarly avoided the media bashing. It bears no fruit. Maybe because I've refrained from bashing the media, you've decided to lump me in with them and everyone else. I'm not in your queer "blame the media monster" choir. I'm Hendrix man. I play my own style of music. !@#$ you and !@#$ them. Some of you sound like a bunch of bitches screaming about their collective periods and worsening incontinence.

If you want to talk about the developing case and the law, let's talk. If you just want to talk about how everyone is mean to you and to Zimmerman, grow the !@#$ up. Life is hard. You don't have to oblige the media. You can simply expect a higher standard of analysis and discernment from yourself and from those with whom you converse - instead of steady complaining about **** !@#$ing constantly. Why not focus on the substantive/dispositive issues and let bitches B word? At least you can say that you were original.

Then you can advance the debate and not spend valuable time in some queer !@#$ing reality-show "whose in my alliance" rainbow-bright bull **** wherein everyone is either 'for you' or 'against you.'

Trayvon Martin was shot and Zimmerman did it. No amount of media sensationalism can change that or change why whatever happened, happened.

So did you wanna discuss your view of the case or the media's handling of it? One matters and one is a sideshow.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1. I'm not a liberal. That you even bring that up evidences your effort to turn this into an off-topic political pissing contest. Get a grip man and stay focused.

2. I caution you, your fellow progressives, and others who think that they have a monopoly on "right," and who invariably view every wrinkle in this story in the light most favorable to them and to their pretentions, to allow the story to unfold and objectively appraise the information for its evidentiary value.

Cause that's what I'm doing.

3. I never said "Zimmerman was no good." I've said that the man deserves his day in court/a fair process. I've conditioned any hypothetical outcomes with respect to his case - either pro or con - with a capitalized, "IF." Lawyers live in a "hypo" world. Everything is about fact patterns and hypotheticals. After thousands of them, it's just how we begin to think. I can't expect you to understand that - and it's not necessarily a good thing. Apropos, I've tried to focus on how the circumstances of this case may fit within the black letter law.

But just like I've stayed out of the Zimmerman bashing, I've similarly avoided the media bashing. It bears no fruit. Maybe because I've refrained from bashing the media, you've decided to lump me in with them and everyone else. I'm not in your queer "blame the media monster" choir. I'm Hendrix man. I play my own style of music. !@#$ you and !@#$ them. Some of you sound like a bunch of bitches screaming about their collective periods and worsening incontinence.

If you want to talk about the developing case and the law, let's talk. If you just want to talk about how everyone is mean to you and to Zimmerman, grow the !@#$ up. Life is hard. You don't have to oblige the media. You can simply expect a higher standard of analysis and discernment from yourself and from those with whom you converse - instead of steady complaining about **** !@#$ing constantly. Why not focus on the substantive/dispositive issues and let bitches B word? At least you can say that you were original.

Then you can advance the debate and not spend valuable time in some queer !@#$ing reality-show "whose in my alliance" rainbow-bright bull **** wherein everyone is either 'for you' or 'against you.'

Trayvon Martin was shot and Zimmerman did it. No amount of media sensationalism can change that or change why whatever happened, happened.

So did you wanna discuss your view of the case or the media's handling of it? One matters and one is a sideshow.

That "sideshow" has consequences. Zimmerman is hiding out fearful of his life. An elderly couple are hiding out because Mr. Justice, Spike Lee gave out their address as being Zimmerman's. For what purpose? The jury pool is being tainted by the two men of god, the Messiah and various other figures like Frederica Wilson. The only thing to really discuss at this point in time is the "sideshow". Until we have more facts, everything is speculation.

Maybe Trayvon is the son of this president

youtube.com/watch?v=Q0NJXoWATcM

just a one finger victory salute

Yes...someone giving the finger as part of a joke and laughing. Exactly the same as someone giving the finger as part of an effort to look thuggish.....which is EXACTLY why Travon the "no limit nigga" was followed around by Zimmerman in the first !@#$ing place.

!@#$ing moron.

These are not equivalent. Zimmerman may or may not be a criminal. He may or may not be racist. But there is no question whatsoever that the media intentionally misrepresented this case, and that's the real issue here.

Whatever happened between Zimmerman and Martin really isn't but so consequential in the grand scheme of things. People are killed everyday, some justifiably, some tragically, and some that are both justifiable and tragic. It's not essential that we have a national debate on every individual crime tht takes place.

The issue is the media exploiting a case to paint a false picture and create racial strife in this country. The real winners here are racists and criminals and the losers are the rest of us. The issue is also the lemmings who latched on and created a mass protest before they even knew the basic facts of the case. The issue is also how willingly people were to treat a paradigm as fact.

Adam Carolla has a theory that the person screaming the loudest about an issue is the one most prone to it. Example: the guy preaching vitriolically about the evils of homosexuality is the most likely to take a jizz shot up the ass. Similarly, the same people who see racism in everything are the most racist and they're the one's leading the narrative.

Edited by Rob's House

Adam Carolla has a theory that the person screaming the loudest about an issue is the one most prone to it. Example: the guy preaching vitriolically about the evils of homosexuality is the most likely to take a jizz shot up the ass. Similarly, the same people who see racism in everything are the most racist and they're the one's leading the narrative.

Alcohol is bad mmmm'kay.

Dear Mr. Zimmerman, Mr. Martin, Neo-Cons and Liberals:

I am very sorry about what happened, it was truly a tragedy. I am neither an investgator, nor a judge. I don't really want to hear anymore about it, unless you plan to have the investigation or a trial on TV, which would be stupid.

These are not equivalent. Zimmerman may or may not be a criminal. He may or may not be racist. But there is no question whatsoever that the media intentionally misrepresented this case, and that's the real issue here.

Whatever happened between Zimmerman and Martin really isn't but so consequential in the grand scheme of things. People are killed everyday, some justifiably, some tragically, and some that are both justifiable and tragic. It's not essential that we have a national debate on every individual crime tht takes place.

The issue is the media exploiting a case to paint a false picture and create racial strife in this country. The real winners here are racists and criminals and the losers are the rest of us. The issue is also the lemmings who latched on and created a mass protest before they even knew the basic facts of the case. The issue is also how willingly people were to treat a paradigm as fact.

Are you saying that a business should not be able to spin things to improve sales? :w00t:

Holy !@#$ing crap. What is wrong with people? That was a rhetorical question BTW.

If Zimmerman is charged, how can he get a fair trial? If he isn't charged his life is in danger from the actions of the two men of god, Spike Lee, Fredrica Wilson, The New Black Panthers, Obama and many more. If he is exonerated there will be rioting in the streets.

If Zimmerman is charged, how can he get a fair trial? If he isn't charged his life is in danger from the actions of the two men of god, Spike Lee, Fredrica Wilson, The New Black Panthers, Obama and many more. If he is exonerated there will be rioting in the streets.

I agree with everything expect lumping President Obama's comments in with the rest. I didn't like some of his comments, but I didn't think they were that offensive for the most part. Maybe I missed something, then. The New Black Panthers are despicable, from what I have heard.

I agree with everything expect lumping President Obama's comments in with the rest. I didn't like some of his comments, but I didn't think they were that offensive for the most part. Maybe I missed something, then. The New Black Panthers are despicable, from what I have heard.

His own press secretary asked the reporter to ask about Martin, so it is obvious that he wanted to pontificate. He interjected himself into the situation for his own purposes. He went along with the media's description of Martin when he should of stayed out of it. But, it's all about him, always.

His own press secretary asked the reporter to ask about Martin, so it is obvious that he wanted to pontificate. He interjected himself into the situation for his own purposes. He went along with the media's description of Martin when he should of stayed out of it. But, it's all about him, always.

I do agree with you, he should have stayed out, unless he just wanted to offer condolences to Martin's family. He acted like a typical politician, which is irritating

President Obama just can't get it into his head that he can no longer be a leader of black America.

Let me preface this by saying I listened to just enough Glenn Beck to consider him a pretty paranoid dude before turning him off. But in the brief time I listened, he insisted there would soon come a day when streets would get bloody after Obama whipped up the class warfare to fever pitch, and one bad incident would trigger riots.

I don't know if he was lucky or smart, or if I'm just suddenly paranoid, but I'm increasingly convinced this is going to end very, very badly.

Edited by LABillzFan