Mario Williams: Officially a Buffalo Bill

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any connections to the Sabres on here that might "not know" about any special arrangements made in the Bills box (I assume they have one?) at FNC?

Bills have a box but we are all just speculating that they will be at the game.

He is staying over night, but he'll probably talk to all the teams that are interested in him including Houston to see if they will pay close to what the Bills are offering. If it is close he is gone. This is the same tactic Meachum just did last night.

I know I'm being glass half empty and I really do appreciate your updates. But she's probably just being polite. I mean she'd have to be a special kind of butthole to tell people 'your town sucks' when asked.

I won't disagree with you, but typically if things are not going well in a situation like this the hotel 1) picks up on it 2) is asked to respond and fix it, 3) or the persons in question request to be moved (worst case scenario).

Most of the athletes I've worked with are pretty blunt when they're not happy or comfortable with their situation, especially where they're sleeping. Case in point - Ben Roethlisberger.... whom I've worked with and can contest to the fact that he is a certified, grade-A @$$. Surprisingly, there are some Buffalo athletes that aren't so rosy, and some of them would surprise (and sadden) you. Remember - most of these guys and their significant others are typically coddled like infants. If they don't get their way, they let you know it pretty quickly.

Edited by rex

He is staying over night, but he'll probably talk to all the teams that are interested in him including Houston to see if they will pay close to what the Bills are offering. If it is close he is gone. This is the same tactic Meachum just did last night.

Besides the fact it's nothing like what Meachem "pulled" last night you nailed it.