Mario Williams: Officially a Buffalo Bill

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Sounds like a done deal. Not sure he's worth what we're going to pay him, but at least we aren't so repulsive that we can't bring in a big name player. Draft a couple solid linebackers and we could have a real nice defense for the next five years.

screw the O line...if we get mario, I say draft the best dlineman avaliable on the other side of williams and make this an all pro front four that eats quaterbacks.

SalSports Told several players (as well as some of their girlfriends and/or wives) will be meeting w/Mario Williams and his girlfriend this afternoon

I wonder if that includes David Nelson and his girlfriend? Maybe they flew her in from Dallas. Wow I'm really bored

Stop looking at sack numbers. Williams is a fundamentally sound player in every aspect of his position, who can flash his athleticism, when the situation calls for it. He is one of the best in the game and a key part of why Houston was so good last season. Put him next to Dareus next year and you have the foundations of a great defense. If Kyle Williams returns to form, there is another block, and next to those three, I think Kelsay would be VERY good.

If we could find a linebacker with one of our top two picks, I'd say we could have a dominant defense. With the effect he would have on the overall defense in elevating people, it would be worth it- and more.

I agree, and I think that this pick would then be Hightower from Alabma..

Tim-