Mario Williams: Officially a Buffalo Bill

I'm at work with WGR in my ear (in Virginia Beach - thank God for smart phones) and refreshing this thread every 30 seconds. I would love to see the productivity of Bills fans across the country today.

I am curious how long the board will be down for if the ink hits the paper.

I can't concentrate on anything else right now.

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

This an organizational and City changer. This puts Buffalo back on the map.

Edited by Why So Serious?

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Texans ownership is saying that they want to keep him at all costs.

They 100% do not have the money to keep him, even after releasing Winston and restructuring Johnson's contract. They're not a player here, unless Mario takes a huge paycut.

Edited by thepizzaking

They 100% do not have the money to keep him, even after releasing Winston and restructuring Johnson's contract. They're not a player here, unless Mario takes a huge paycut.

This. The Texans are in some cap trouble and are going to lose two more OL this off season.

I'm at work with WGR in my ear (in Virginia Beach - thank God for smart phones) and refreshing this thread every 30 seconds. I would love to see the productivity of Bills fans across the country today.

Ditto. Really hoping to hear some good news but my inner Bills fan is telling me to prepare for the worst.

So when the "inevitable" Buffalo happening happens, lets just remember that they are making all the moves we have wanted them to make. Wine and dine a huge player, offer him a HUGE deal. I don't think if he leaves, we just "give up".

Does anyone know anyone that works for the FAA? How do we get the Buffalo Air Space sealed off?

Its easy to do, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Would the Bills arrange to fly him to Chicago? That's like driving your dream girl to her prom date's house after you take her to dinner.

Its a charter jet. They work kinda like truck drivers / cab drivers. After dropping off one passenger, they immediately throw their hat in the ring to pick up someone else. So this doesn't mean that Meachum left/is leaving on the same jet. But that jet could possibly be carrying Mario.

Edited by Stranger in a Strange Land

I was about to say the exact same thing, except with "Chapel Hill, NC" instead of "Virginia Beach."

I work at UNC, so everyone around me is going bananas over the NCAA tournament, bracket talk, etc. I'm like the anti-social kid in the corner, rocking back and forth, listening to WGR on my iPhone, about to break the F5 key on my keyboard.

LOL, I just realized this will probably be the first time in years I don't have a bracket, because I've been consumed by free agency. I don't even know who all the 1-seeds are, other than Syracuse and Carolina.

Edited by jimmyo

I was about to say the exact same thing, except with "Chapel Hill, NC" instead of "Virginia Beach."

I work at UNC, so everyone around me is going bananas over the NCAA tournament, bracket talk, etc. I'm like the anti-social kid in the corner, rocking back and forth, listening to WGR on my iPhone, about to break the F5 key on my keyboard.

LOL, I just realized this will probably be the first time in years I don't have a bracket, because I've been consumed by free agency. I don't even know who all the 1-seeds are, other than Syracuse and Carolina.

Same here. Except with no one representing Oklahoma in the tourney, I could not freakin care less about basketball.

I'm being fairly unproductive here in Raleigh/Durham as well, but my gut tells me this isn't going to end like we're all hoping.