Mario Williams: Officially a Buffalo Bill

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The Bills will likely try to sign him shortly after his arrival, ensuring Williams doesn’t get the opportunity to visit any other teams." Posted by Evan Silva on March 13, 2012, 4:21 PM EDT. Give the man a blank check and a twelve pack of Genesse Beer.

:thumbsup:

I'd hook him up with the Bock though.

"The Bills will likely try to sign him shortly after his arrival, ensuring Williams doesn’t get the opportunity to visit any other teams." Posted by Evan Silva on March 13, 2012, 4:21 PM EDT. Give the man a blank check and a twelve pack of Genesse Beer.

Perfect, no reason to let players use the Bills as leverage ala Clabo.

@FredJackson

When Super Mario and Meachem land tonight, the airport should immediately shutdown afterwards! Until they sign. #justsayin #BillsMafia

Nice!

Ok, so don't judge me. I'm just trying to get all of the info you guys are getting, so if my internet stalker side comes out, so be it. I'm not proud.

30 minutes ago Mike Lombardi tweeted in response to a feller tweeter:

"They see like the favorite down. People in chicago think he is headed there to sign"

Typos aside, I think we all can see what that is supposed to say.

The person he was responding to (Lance Zierlein) had just recently tweeted:

http://twitter.com/#!/LanceZierlein

"Bears not in the market for Mario. Way too much money for DE position"

So, take that for what it's worth. Internet stalking at its finest. I don't know anything about Lance Zierlein, but I can confirm from his twitter page he is an animal lover and he likes Michelob Ultra.

The end

Inside sources have confirmed this. Cannot disclose. Don't ask me because I cannot betray anyone's trust. You heard it here. Just thought this might get you guys excited.

Wow man!! You were way ahead of the curve. Buffalo Chophouse??? I feel like steak

Make sure he drinks plenty of wine and agrees to the deal

I'm going to think about Mario Williams signing with the Bills like I imagine what I'd do with the loot if I won Powerball. I'm pretty sure it won't happen but it's fun to think about for a couple days.

He really is one of the very few top end FAs in recent years that I'd spend the money on, as he has the ability to transform that defense.

Edited by KD in CT

Honestly, with teams thinking he is heading here to sign, that is big. And no other meetings set, that is big. The enthusiasm of the Bills players over this rebuilding effort is a big part of it I have to imagine. Another big part of it? The Bills are set to make him one of the highest paid defensive players ever. I mean...6 years in Buffalo is probabbbbbly worth that much money. Even if we remain as dysfunctional as we've always been.