Unusual Sighting - photo finally arrived

Coach55

All right, my wife was at Scarlet O'Hara's in St Augustine in Florida and ran into an interesting person. That person - Peter Pan guy. Fully dressed in full Peter Pan garb - he is all of what you see on the ever passed around link. I am waiting for a legit photo from her friend and will post... sad...

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All right, my wife was at Scarlet O'Hara's in St Augustine in Florida and ran into an interesting person. That person - Peter Pan guy. Fully dressed in full Peter Pan garb - he is all of what you see on the ever passed around link. I am waiting for a legit photo from her friend and will post... sad...

"Waiting for a picture of the Peter Pan guy" is the single funniest thing I have ever read on this board. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, I actually saw, some time ago, some feature on him on one of the multiple obscure cable stations...maybe the History Channel? He is actually married, and his wife, IIRC is a bit of a freak too...who would have guessed?

How does this pertain to the Bills?